Chapter 11 - Are you ready?

Author Note - in this chapter it has skipped to the end of the tour and 3months of Ashleigh

and Brad dating. I just thought I'd tell you so you don't get confused. - Cara :) p.s and there is a kinky surprise near the end (if you are under 13 I recommend you don't read this)

----------------------------------------------------------

Ashleigh's POV--

We were currently on the tour bus going back home, as the boys had finished there 3 month tour. Its been really fun touring with the boys apart from doing my work which was boring because the boys kept teasing me, but we were finally going home. "Ashleigh?" Brad said as he came round the corner "yeah?" "we need to talk about something important if you don't agree with it that's-" "just tell me what it is" I sighed "we have been dating for just over 3 months now and I think its time to tell the fans your my girlfriend, is that ok?" "yeah I don't have a problem, why are you so worried?" "because you might get hate and I don't want you to get hurt".

"I'll be fine Brad I'm sure your fans are great" "ok babe I just want to protect you that's all" he embraced me into a long hug and gave me a small peck on the lips " I love you Ashleigh and i mean it i don't want to lose you" this is the first time in our relationship Brad has told me he loves me for real " I love you too".

"WE'RE HOME" Tris shouted as we walked through the door of there house " finally i can sleep in my own bed" Connor said whilst jumping on his bed.

I stayed at there house for most of the evening and i decided it was time for me to go home "thanks for taking me on tour with you guys it was amazing" i said as i hugged each of them " I'm gonna walk her home guys i not be long" Brad said as he took my hand and walked out the door.

"Well here I am back home" I sighed. I unlocked my door and walked in with Brad following closely behind " you should get going its gettin-" I was cut off by Brad kissing me passionately and pushing me down onto my couch "Mmm Brad" I moaned as he started leaving small lovebites along my neck.

A few seconds later we was left only in our underwear, I pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath "shall we take this to my bedroom" I giggled as he carried me bridal style up the stairs and put me onto the bed with him on top of me, but I had other ideas I flipped us over so I was on top and started grinding my hips along he already hard crotch " fuck ash stop teasing" he growled and as i stopped my movements I swiftly ripped off his boxers to reveal his huge cock and I took him in my mouth bobbing my head at a fast pace until I felt Brad push my head away flipping us over so he was on top again "I want to cum when I'm inside you" he whispered seductively in my ear.

He quickly unclapsed my bra and threw it across the room along with my underwear and dived in between my legs and started licking me at a rapid pace "Mmm don't stop brad fuck" a few moments later Brads tongue was replaced by his fingers thrusting them in and out at a fast pace hitting my g spot each time "Brad I'm gonna-" before I reached my climax he removed his fingers and reached for his jeans pulling out a condom packet and ripping it open with his teeth and putting it on "are you ready?" "I'm ready" I said breathless.

He slowly entered me thrusting slowly "god Ashleigh your so tight" he moaned "faster Brad fuck it feels so good" I moaned, he then started picking up the pace thrusting deeper into me each time "Brad I'm close" "me too babe" he thrusted into me a few more times and i reached my climax causing him to reach his too, he slowly pulled out of me removing the condom and throwing it in the bin.

"That was great" he said as he laid beside me "yes it was" i agreed "Ashleigh?" "yeah?" "I love you and i hope I'm always somebody to you like you are to me" " Brad you will always be somebody to me and i love you too".

Even though Brad was meant to be back at his house he stayed with me and he held me close as we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

surprise they had kinky time! And yeah it probably wasn't good but this is the end of my story and i know very short story but it was meant to be really but hope you liked it and I'm going to be writing another story but its about one of the members of 5sos but I'm not telling you who and it will be easier to write because I love 5sos :P - Cara :) (epilogue on the way)