Chapter 7 - I'm Going On Tour

Ashleigh's POV--

Me and Brad have been going out for a week now and we've been together nearly everyday, but I've noticed Brad keeps acting a little strange around me, he seems nervous and almost very protective of me like he is going to lose me and I can't understand why.

We are meeting up today because he is taking me to meet his other band mates because he feels that I should get to know more people in the area and meet his friends. He told me that they like to mess around and play jokes on people, and not to be scared if they ask you lots of questions which made me laugh because I already know what they can be like, but what I don't know is can they be even more crazier than I thought.

Brad's POV--

I can't wait for Ashleigh to meet my band mates she's going to love them, but I still haven't told her we are going on tour tomorrow and I need to ask her if she can come with us. The boys and management said it was ok but I need her decision its the most important and we will be away for 3 months so we can have more time together and be closer to each other rather than going back and forth to each other houses. I just hope i don't upset her its taken a lot to tell her we are going on tour because I'm so nervous and scared of upsetting her.

"Hey Brad" i heard Connor walk through the door with a excited look on his face "hey Con what's up?" "nothing im just excited for going on tour its going to be great" he said still smiling until his smile turned into a frown "what's wrong Brad you have been down ever since we got told we are going on tour you should be happy because Ashleigh is coming with us isn't she?" "I haven't told her yet that's why she is coming round here so i can ask her, but I'm just upset in case she can't come because i will feel bad for leaving her so early in our relationship".

"I'm not an expert on relationships Brad, but don't feel bad about yourself its your job to please fans and I'm sure you've already pleased your number 1 fan by talking to her never mind dating her I bet she will be pleased for you going on tour because that's what partners do support each other and I'm sure she will support you" "thanks con".

Ashleigh's POV--

I had just arrived at Brad's and I was welcomed by a smiley Connor and Tristan "hey Ashleigh its nice to finally meet you I'm Connor" "and I'm Tris" they both greeted me with a friendly hug and told be to come in "Brad has told us so much about you" "Yeah and he never shuts up about you" Tristan added which made be laugh at the thought of how much Brad actually talks about me.

"Where is Brad?" I asked connor "he was in his bedroom last time I checked" he smiled "ok thanks connor". I walked into the bedroom to see Brad laying down on his bed staring at the ceiling with red puffy eyes and i was thinking to myself have i done something wrong or am i just over thinking. I took a step closer to him and he turned his head to face me and smiled, but i could tell that wasn't a genuine smile like he usually has "what's wrong Brad have i done something to upset you?" he sat up and patted the space next to him on the bed and i sat down next to him "of course not Ashleigh why would you think that" "because you seem sad and that's not like you and you didn't look pleased to see me" i thinking to myself is he going to break up with me or something i was starting to panic of what he was going to say.

He took me in his arms and kissed me on the forehead and whispered "Ashleigh i am pleased to see you of course but im afraid of losing you" i quickly sat up looking for his eyes but he wouldn't make contact until i turned his chin towards me to look in my eyes "why are you im not going to leave you ever not in a million years would i leave you" " i know you wouldn't Ashleigh" he smiles bringing me into a hug again "then why say it" i questioned.

He released me from the hug and looked me in the eyes and said " i should have told you earlier, but im going on tour- tomorrow" he said in almost a whisper, my heart just sank into the pit of my stomach and i can feel the tears filling in my eyes sudden to fall " oh" is i could manage to say we have just got together and he is already going on tour i was just about to say something until he smiled and said "but you can come on tour with us that's if you want to we could spend more time together and we could have lots of fun with the other guys and-" " I'm sorry to say this Brad but i start my new job on Monday and i don't want to miss my first day on the job but we can still keep in touch right" his smile turned into a sad expression on his face " i thought you might say that but what if you do your work while on tour with us your boss might let you" " i don't know actually i will have to ring him now the quicker the better" i smiled making him smile to.

Brad's POV--

I watch as Ashleigh dials her phone and waits for her boss to pick up. I really hope she gets to come because i will have more time with her and hopefully 2 months into our tour our relationship can go public but that's only if she wants to im not going to push her into it because i know what its like to have a camera in your face and hate from people its not nice so I'm not forcing her.

When her boss finally picks up she tells me minute and walks into the bathroom then comes back out again and mouths to me "how many months is it for" i tell her its for three months and she gives be the thumbs up and walks back into the bathroom. I sat nervously picking my finger nails waiting for what she was going to say to me and my thoughts were distracted when Ashleigh jumped on me hugging me as tight as she possibly could laughing with excitement "i take that as a yes" i laughed "yes, but on one condition" she says in a serious tone "what" i say nervously "you go round his house and take a photo with his daughter and sign some of her stuff, you and the others" she laughed "of course anything thing for you" i said pinching her cheeks and kissing her lips " good lets go then" she said " hang on Ashleigh we need to wait for James".

And bang on queue James walks through the door "come on James we need to go out i know you just got here but its important" "ok no problem and who is this lovely young lady" he said winking at Ashleigh "that's Ashleigh my girlfriend so stay away she's mine" "ok ok i was only asking Brad nice to meet you Ashleigh I'm James".

Ashleighs POV--

"It's nice to meet you James" i say and he brings into a friendly hug. "Come then we haven't got all day" Brad says eagerly and I walk over to him and he wraps his arm around my waist and we walk out the door "aww was someone a little jealous" I whisper in his ear so he can only hear "maybe a little" he laughs and then frowns after which makes me laugh. I can't believe im touring 3 months with Brad and his band mates its like a dream come true but least I'll be doing work as well so I can earn money whilst enjoying the tour with Brad.