Chapter 3 - Moved On

Ashleigh's POV--

*18 years old*

"Bye Ashleigh have a safe journey to London and don't forget to ring me when you get there i'm going to miss you so much" my mum said squishing so hard i couldn't breath. i was moving to London as part of my job which i really enjoyed doing, but it was a permanent move as they had moved there head quarters down there but i was happy because i didn't really have a chance to look around new places.

"Don't worry mum i'll be fine i'm 18 years old now i'm a adult i don't need you worrying about me all the time because that will make me worry about you all the time ok?" "whatever you say dear" we smiled at each other and gave one final hug before leaving to get into my car and drive. i'm going to miss my mum so much but where ever my job is i'll be there.

When i arrived at my workplace they gave me a key to my very own apartment just around the corner from work so that i could get there easier. "We hope you enjoy it here in London Miss Ashleigh and by the way we are giving our employees a 2 week break so they can settle into London and get to know it a bit more, so see you in 2 weeks at work" my boss smiled at me and walked off. Wow 2 week break i thought to myself i think i will unpack my things first before i go any where.

When i first arrived at my apartment i didn't think it was mine because it was quite big, but it was and it was really nice and warm for me and it was all furnished so i didn't need to buy any funiture either.

I had almost finished un packing my things when i noticed a t-shirt at the bottom of one of my boxes, it was a Vamps t-shirt that had team Simpson on the back i quickly threw it back in the box and shut it and put it under the bed so i couldn't see it. I thought to my self where did that come from i threw it out like 2-3 years ago.

I promised myself not to think about them and him ever again, but that reminded me of him wait what am i saying i moved on and i dont need them i have the perfect job, i'm living in London and i have a nice apartment i thought to my self i don;t need them i moved on from them and him.

When i had placed evrything in the right places i looked around and i had to admit i was quite impressed with my self it looked perfect. I plopped on the couch and decided to have a little sleep after all that hard work and journey coming down here. I have finally moved on with my life and i like it just the way it is and with that i shut my eyes and went to sleep.