Chapter 10 - After The Show

Brads POV--

"That was a great show guys, you did great" Ashleigh said whilst giving us all a hug. We started walking towards the dressing room to get our stuff together, so we could get back to the tour bus until one of the members of security stopped us "Sorry to disappoint you guys, but looks like we are gonna be stuck here a couple of hours until some of the fans leave because there are to many for security to handle" (I don't know how many members of security they have so just imagine haha)"ok thanks for telling us".

We all sat in the dressing room wondering what to do for a few hours "TSHHH" "AHH CONNOR YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" "it wasn't me it was the lizard" he laughed "are you filming this?" "errm yes, say hi" "I'm gonna get you for that".

Eventually i caught Connor and we started wrestling on the ground "you guys are so childish get up" James laughed dragging me off Connor "your such a loser James i enjoyed watching there wrestling match" Ashleigh said sticking out her bottom lip "I was enjoying it to" Tristan said mirroring Ashleigh's actions.

"So you wanted me to get beat up?" I questioned adding a dramatic gasp "Yeah" she said sticking her tongue out and laughing, so I jumped on her on tickled her sides "ST-OP IT HURTS BRAD HAHA" she laughed with tears streaming down her face "ok I'll stop but just because I like you" "good" she said sticking her tongue out.

"Ok guys its clear for you to come out to the tour bus now but don't run so- *ARGHHH* fast, hmm them boys never listen".

"Come on guys lets get some sleep I'm tired" James announced yawning whilst doing so "yeah I agree night guys" Connor said getting in his bunk "NIGHT" Tris shouted. I walked over to Ashleigh and gave her a small kiss on the lips "goodnight Ash Ash have a nice sleep"  "don't call me that goodnight Braders" she giggled getting into her bunk and I laughed getting into my own and slowly closing my eyes thinking about the following months to come.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know I say this every time but this time I mean it I am really sorry for keeping you waiting but I had to sort my stuff out for when I start college and i got my exam results yesterday which I'm happy about and I love you all!!! 300+ reads for the next chapter - love ya Cara♥ p.s sorry its short :(