Chapter 8 - On The Road

Brad's POV--

It was nice meeting Ashleigh's boss and daughter last night they were really friendly and polite to us and we were there a couple of hours until we decided to get going. I told the lads i was gonna walk Ashleigh home so she gets there safely, also so she could pack her bag and have an early night sleep.

Now finally the morning has come and its time to go on tour. I was still really tired though because i didn't get much sleep, i was excited at the thought of Ashleigh coming with us on tour and i know its a bit early to take her away with us so soon in our relationship but its the best way of getting to know more about her and keeping close contact with her.

"Are you ready Brad we have to get going or we not make it in time" i heard Ashleigh shout from downstairs sometimes she can be a little to worried at times. I made my way downstairs to find the boys and Ashleigh all with there arms folded against there chest "what a mans hair has got to look good" i said holding my hands up in defence which everyone laughed at "never mind talking about your hair Brad come on or we will be late" James said shaking his head and laughing at what i just said, James is like the dad of the group because he is the oldest and is more mature than the rest if us.

We all walk out the door dragging our suitcases behind, i didn't pack much as we will be on our tour bus for the tour because we are touring the UK and we have a washing machine on the tour bus. Very high tech haha. We managed to just make it in time to our tour bus before we got mobbed and fans saw us its a good job the pap wasn't around because Ashleigh would have been terrified by them sticking cameras in your face its horrible, and I will need to explain to her about our relationship going public in a couple of months because of the fans and everyone else knowing we can't keep it from them.

After we all settled down and dibbed on which bunks we are taking we all sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie.

Ashleigh's POV--

After debating on which film we should watch we ended up watching Mean Girls, which was really funny because I never thought the lads would watch chick flicks. Through out all the film me and Brad kept messing around throwing popcorn at each other and pulling stupid faces which kept making me laugh "will you two get a room or shut up this is the best part" Connor shouted at us, but me and Brad just burst out laughing "GET OUT" Connor shouted again but a bit louder "ok we're going now Connor no need to be sassy" Brad added clicking his fingers which made me laugh harder.

Me and Brad walked out of the lounge area still laughing about the previous events "yeah and when I threw that piece of popcorn and it hit Tris in the face" Brad said laughing "where shall we go now?" I asked Brad "lets go out for an hour or two" he suggested "but won't we been seen" I asked him "no do you know what time it is, its 2 o'clock in the morning everyone will be in bed" he laughed "ok then let me just get my shoes" I smiled at him and went off to get my shoes.

After getting my shoes me and Brad headed off out "so where we going?" "you'll see stop asking questions all the time" he said laughing again. Every time I hear him laugh its like music to my ears its my most favourite sound to hear "Ashleigh we are here now come back to reality" he said waving his hand in front of my face "oh wha-what?" I said hoping he didnt notice me staring at him "we are here and you were staring at me weren't you" he literally just read my mind making me blush.

We arrived at a little 24 hour restaurant which was very small but it was empty which was good because me and Brad can have some time together. We both sat at a little table in the back corner so no one could see us even though it was empty we just sat that there in case anyone was to come in and see us.

"So would you like a drink or something to eat Ash oh I mean Ashleigh" "it's alright you can call me Ash I don't mind and yes can I have a milkshake" I said smiling at him "what flavour?" "any will be fine" "ok I'll just go and order them" he smiled giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking off to order the drinks.

"I'm back" Brad shouted coming over with 2 chocolate milkshakes and placing them on the table then sitting down "so how are you enjoying being on the road so far Ashleigh" Brad asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck "it's great so far I can't wait to see your first show tomorrow night it's going to be great I've never saw you live on stage before" "really? I thought you would have seen us live before since you are a big fan of us"

*FLASHBACK*

i couldn't get close to the arena as it was all fenced off but i just stood there looking at it for ages imagining what it would be like if i saw the Vamps playing there on the stage and Brad looking at me every so often giving me a flirty look and winking at me, i laughed at the thought but in reality i knew that would never happen not to me there are prettier girls then me in the world he would rather choose them then me.

From that day on i decided not to bother with twitter or the Vamps again because i knew that i would never meet them and i would never meet my one and only love Brad. I literally gave up on fangirling i never listened to there music again i ripped all my posters down i took everything away to make me not think about them again. From now on i'm going to focus on life not boybands, not twitter and not Brad.

*FLASH BACK ENDS*

"Ashleigh are you ok you looked worried is something on your mind" Brad asked looking worried "yeah I'm fine just thinking" I lied "come on Ash what's on your mind is it something I've said" he asked reaching his hands across the table to touch mine "no its just I never thought I'd be with you I thought of you as a silly teenage crush I had and I got tickets to see you but the arena burnt down and after that I gave up with everything, but then I saw you in the cafe and that made me go back to my teenage years and you came over to me and literally made me happy again".

Brad didn't say anything he just smiled and said "come on let's get back to the bus you look tired" "ok" he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close as we walked out of the restaurant. When we reached the bus I went to open the door but Brad stopped me and spun me round to face him he was only a few inches away from my face "you made me happy again Ashleigh without you I wouldn't be where I am today" he said in almost a whisper only a inch away from my lips.

He lightly brushed his lips against mine and smiled "don't tease me Brad" I said smiling at him which made him laugh and as we moved closer to each other our lips met in the middle, it was light and tender and the taste of mint chocolate intoxicated me, he pressed his lips harder against mine trying to get as close to me as possible "Ash I love you so much" he said still kissing me. I pulled away to catch my breath "I love you too Brad" he pulled me into his chest and held me close to him rubbing circles in my lower back "Brad can we go in now im getting cold" "yeah lets go in".

Brad's POV--

We got onto bus to find everyone was asleep, so we quietly went into the lounge and picked up Ashleigh's suitcase so she could put her pj's on "I'm going to get changed in the bathroom so don't come in" she whispered "ok I won't" I whispered back.

As Ashleigh was getting ready in the bathroom I decided to just take my clothes off and sleep in a pair of boxers. I was walking over to my bunk when i bumped into someone "Ashleigh is that you?" "yeah it is, Brad are you naked?" she questioned which made me giggle "no I'm just wearing a pair of boxers" "ohh-right" she stuttered, even though it was dark I could still the embarrassment in her face "goodnight Ashleigh love you" I said kissing her cheek "night Brad love you too".

We both got into our separate bunks and went to sleep. I kept waking up to look to see if she was ok even though I knew she was fine I still checked. I managed to slowly drift off to sleep thinking about the first show tomorrow and thinking about Ashleigh and what her reaction will be when she sees the first show shes going to love I do love being on the road with my band and having Ashleigh here makes it a whole lot better.