Chapter 9 - The First Show

Ashleigh's POV--

I woke up to my first proper day with the boys on tour and today I will be able to see what they actually do for living and I can't wait to see there first show tonight its going to be amazing. It was still pretty early in the morning and all the boys were still asleep, so I decided to get up and make breakfast for all of them for when they get up.

I was just finishing the last few pancakes when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist "good morning babe did you sleep well?" "yes I did actually what about you?" "not much really I was just to excited for our first show" "I'm excited too, now go away so I can finish breakfast before it burns" he made a pouting face as I shooed him off so I could finish breakfast.

I heard him open the fridge door but I didn't take notice of what he was doing and carried on putting the pancakes on the plate until Brad rubbed whipped cream in my face "BRAD WHAT THE HELL!" he stood there laughing at me and I took the opportunity to grab some leftover pancake mix and pour it over his head "see how you like it" I smirked sticking my tongue out at him "I'm going to get you for that" he said starting to run towards me.

I quickly span round and we started chasing each other round the table "what the hell has happened in here?" we both stopped running to see James standing in the hallway outside the kitchen looking confused "well I was making breakfast and we kinda had a food fight ermm are you hungry? I made pancakes" i smiled feeling embarrassed with my self at the mess me and Brad had made "thanks Ashleigh i would love some pancakes and by the way you have a little something on your face" he chuckled.

I wiped the whipped cream off my face and sat down next to James to eat some pancakes while Brad had a shower "so how you liking your first morning on the bus Ashleigh?" "it was good until Brad rubbed whipped cream in my face, but i got him back and how are the pancakes?" "these are the best pancakes i have ever had" he answered with his mouth full of pancakes. "ASH!" i heard Brad shouting me from the bathroom, so i got up to find out what he wanted.

When i got to the bathroom all that Brad was wearing was a towel wrapped round his waist it fitted perfectly on his torso "Ash what are you staring at?" oh no he noticed me staring again "ermm nothing" i could feel my cheeks going red, so i turned round to look at something so he couldn't see "oh ermm i just wanted to ask you which top should i wear for tonight's show the white top or the black top". He showed me two tops in each hand and i decided that he should wear the white one because it goes really well with his skinny jeans "thanks babe" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and went to wake the other boys up.

*AT THE VENUE*

When everyone had got dressed and had breakfast we went to the venue where they were performing. It looked amazing from the outside it was huge, but when we got inside i was even more amazed at the amount of seats that were in the arena "wow there must be like over eight hundred seats in here" Connor said looking around in amazement "Brad it looks amazing i can't wait to see all fans in the arena they are gonna love it" "i know they will and hope you like it too" he said giving me a squeeze of my hand, before we all started walking towards the backstage.

The boys had just done a sound check on stage and it was just one hour before the boys would go on stage.

*SHOWTIME*

"Lads its showtimee!" Connor shouted grabbing his bass "good luck guys I'll be standing here watching you by the stage" Brad came up to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered "I'm glad your here with me Ashleigh" and then he turned and went on stage with the others.

Brad's POV--

"How you doing so far London!!" *crowd cheers* we have two songs left to perform tonight and we decided that we should sing some songs from a few years ago. This is Can We Dance!"