*chapter 1*

Beep beep i groaned as i heard my alarm clock go off. " hunny it's time to get up and get ready for school" i heard mom say. I sighed as i sat up on my bed 'why dose school have to start soooo early' I thought and turnd off my alarm clock. I got up and did my morning routine. And walked down stairs. "Good mornning hunny" I heard mom say as I walked into the kitchen. "mornnin mom" I said and sat at the table. "So are you ready for school?" mom asked me as she set a plate of pancakes in front of me. I said "yes" but thought ' yea i am ready to go to that h*** hole of a school.' mom smiled at me saying " that's good to hear." then she looked at the clock that was in the kichen "oh you might want to hurry up and eat your breakfast we need to leave in five minutes ok" she said and whent to her room to get her stuff. i ate my breakfast and put my plate in the sink the grabbed my backpack and went to the car. It wasn't long before mom came out and started the car.

~~~~time skip to the school~~~~

I got out the car and said bye to mom as she drove off And faced the school 'welp better get ready.'

~~~~~~~~~
So how was my first chapter?
I know it's short but it's 12:40 am and im tired so that's the best i can do right now.