*chapter 3*

(picture was dun by me \(^.^)/ please don't steal my art please. I knowe it's horror sans but i thought it would fit this chapter. Ok on to the story)

i slowly turned around only to be horshly grabed by the rist and pined to a tree. I heard him chuckle "you humans can be so gullible sometimes." I heard him say. 'this it is it, this is how i die' i thought. i couldn't see his face even tho i was faceing him. my eyes widen as he raesed one of his hands and a bone with a sharp end appeared. he chuckled again "goodbye human!" he said as he lowered his hand. I closed my eyes and waited for the blow. I waited for a moment but nothing happen. I slowly opened my eyes only to see him gone And a knife right next to my head in the tree. I slowly stepped away from the tree and ran twords the gate thingy. soon i came to a town the frist thing i did was run into the shop. but when i went in it was empty. 'well there gose hope for finding help' i thought. I looked around and found a note.

Note

To the monster that finds this

Us monster Here in snowdin have evaquated to new home. There is a killer on the lost so please eney one who finds this please stay safe

                                      Senserly,
                               The shop keeper

' . . . oh ok then ' I though 'WHAT WHAT AM I THINKING! theres a killer here oh no what if that dud from erlyer was the killer' i thoght paniking. "come out, come out where ever you are" i herd im say cosing a shiver to go down my back 'ok i have to opchens i can ether hid or go out there...' I thought.
------------------------------
Ok my skelapups i'll let you desid what happen next. The hole book my be like this idk tho welp bye my skelapups see you in the next chapter