*chapter 5*

I look at foxy "so foxy do you know what's going on here?" I asked. Her ears fattened "y-yes I do" she said "can you please tell me then?" I asked. She sighed but before she could answer the door was broken down. We both looked at the door and I saw the same guy from earlier but now I could see his face. 'Wate he's a skeleton' I thought. He chuckled "found you foxy" he said. Foxy squked and hind behind me. He then looked at me and raised an eyebrow "well if it isn't the other human"
He said I looked at him confused and tariffed 'there's another human down here?' I thought. I looked at foxy only to see a white fox with a blue tiped tail. I herd the guy chuckle and turned around and looked at him. "Planing to run away already foxy" he said. I then heard a growl. He  seemed taken back by this but then smiled more and the growling got louder
"Never thought you perteaed a human foxy" the guy said
Then the fox walked next to me still growling. The guy summoned a bone and tried to stab me but the fox bit his arm before he could. He screamed in pain and try to through the fox off his arm but it wouldn't let go. After a few minutes he got the fox off of him and though them against a wall. He chuckled and said "is that all ya' got" the fox tried to get up but couldn't he chuckled and turned to me "now to get sum free E.X.P." he said. I backed up as he walked closer and raised the bone in his hand. I closed my eyes and waited for the below only to feel something drop into my lap. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in the shop any more and in some cave. I looked down at my lap to see the fox and they looked really hurt.
-------------------------------
Me:*listing to music*

Sans:*taps my shoulder* foxy

Me:*takes one earbud out and looks at sans* hay sans what's up?

Sans:*points to the readers* them

Me:*looks at the readers* oh... Um ... Hi guys... Um sorry for not updating I've Ben kinda beasy and what not please don't be mad

Sans: foxy I don't think there mad

Me: I hop not... Anyway I'll try to update as much as I can and if I don't I'm sorry guys... Well bye my skelapups hoped you liked the chapter *puts earbud back in*

Sans: bye guys see you in the next chapter