*chapter 8*

Ink: uh no we haven't come up with a plan

(Y/n): oh. If you don't mind me asking what do you need a plan for?

Star sans': ...

Foxy: um maybe me and (y/n) should leave for a bit for you guys to think.

(Y/n):  hay you didn't stutter

"I don't think that's a good idea foxy what if dust finds you guys?" Ink said with worry. Foxy rolled her eyes as one of her ears twitched " w-we'll be fine ink" she said annoyed. Ink sighed "fine but be safe" he said in defeat. Foxy smiled "will do bro, See you guys later, come on (y/n) " she said as she walked out the door. I looked at the star sans' and waved before running after foxy. When I stepped out the door what I saw was amazing. There where light blue flowers every were and the sound of calm water "like what you see?" I heard foxy giggle "wow" was all I could say foxy giggled again "where are we?" I asked "we're in waterfall" foxy answered I nod my head and looked around while foxy walked over to a river. "Hay foxy?" I yelled "yes?" She called back "can you come here" I asked. "Shore" she said as she appeared next to me. I jumped a bit from her sudden appearance "wops sorry didn't mean to scare you so what do yea need?" She asked "1) where in the underground are we and 2) how come you're not stuttering?" I asked she giggled "1) we're in waterfall and 2) I'm not stuttering because I've gotten used to you" she answer "oh" I said as I yawned just now I realised how tired I was.
" if you want you can go to sleep I'll ceap watch for dust" she said "ok" I yawned and layed down and close my eyes and let darkness comsum me...
----------
Me: hoi guys I have a question for cuphead fans are mugman and cuphead brothers or friends? The reason I'm asking is because me and my cuz got in to an argument about it I say their brothers and my cuz say their friends

My cuz: because they are!

Sans: *appears out of no where*

Me: *see sans* sans!

Sans:*jumps a bit* what foxy

Me: are mugman and cuphead brothers or friend?

Sans: umm... I don't know what you're talking about

Me: *pouts*

My cuz: *sticks tung out*

Me: *growls*

Sans: foxy com down

Me: *sighs* fine well bye my skelapups

Sans: bye guys see you in the next chapter

My cuz: byyyyyyyyye!!!!!!!