*chapter 9*

I woke up and stretched then I noticed the music sounded different I wonder why( play music ⬆). I looked around to see no one " where did foxy go?" I asked no one in particular as I looked around. I stud up and looked around I saw a pile of something in the distance and walked towards it. I was shocked at what I saw. I saw a pile of dust and foxy's jacket on top of it. I picked up her jacket and saw a slash in the middle of it "w-what h-happend" I asked fearing the worst. Then I heard a chuckle behind me I quickly turned around and saw the guy from yesterday the one that hurt foxy I think they called him dust "d-did you do this?" I ask tho I already know the answer "sure did now she won't be in my way" he chuckled with his insane grin an  "why" was all I could ask as I looked at Foxy's jacket " for E.X.P. of occurs" he said I looked at him with tears in my eyes he frowned for a moment but quickly replaced it with a smile and said " she was always a drag she could never stand up for her self or protect herself either. One of the most weakest monsters in the underground to, and the funnest  to scared, but now that you're here I no longer need her to entertain my self now I have you for that." He walked closer I backed up still holding foxy's jacket he summoned a bone and though it at me I barely dogged it and ran. I ran to the direction I thought foxy's house was only to meat a wall I looked behind me 'he's not here I still have time to hide' I thought as I looked around frankly. I saw a waterfall in the distins it looks like there was a room be hind it. I quickly ran turds it 'please be something behind it, please be something behind it' I thought as I ran turds the waterfall. I ran into the waterfall and thankfully there was a small room behind it. I saw a shadow walk by and hold my breath as they walked by. As soon as I thought they where gone I let out the breath I was holding and sat on the ground looking at foxy's jacket ' there has to be another reason he's doing this' I thought as I felt tears go down my face.

------------------
Me: I have nothing to say *leaves the room*