*chapter 10*

*** no ones P.O.V.***

After a while (y/n) fell asleep hugging foxy jacket while dust continued to look for her.

~~~sans p.o.v.~~~

I sighed in earatsion "they couldn't have gone far" I mumbled ' I need to fined them be for that brat chara fine them' I thought with a growl.

* brother come down I'm sure we'll find them before they do

"I hope you're right bro" I said with a sigh then I heard snoring. I raised an eyebrow (bonebrow?) And walked towards the snoring to see a waterfall. I walked closer to the waterfall to see something behind it 'hm never seen this before' I thought as I walked into the waterfall. The snoring got a bit louder and I saw the human fast asleep 'oh this is perfied' I thought as I somin a bone with a sharp end. I got closer to the human and where able to see their face it was covered in tears something about this made me feel guilty ... Guilty something I haven't felt in a long time. I shook my head to get rid of the thought and raised the bone I was about to stab the human but I couldn't bring my self to do it. I sighed and looked around the room. It was just a small cave be hind the waterfall. I carefully picked up the human.

*brother what are you doing!?

I sighed " I can't bring my self to do it papy even if they are the last e.x.p I need" I said quietly so I didn't wake them up and teleported home. I layd the human on the couch and got some blakes and a pillow and made the human comfortable. 'Now I just need for them to wake up' I thought.

--------
Me: yeah chapter 10. Now let the fluff begin!
Oh and I want to thank JiNhttps://my.w.tt/nOZtrO9JiN for the idea

Sans: foxy can I ask you a question?

Me: you just did but shore go a head

Sans: ok so what's going to happened in the futuer?

Me: ... I have no idea I'm just going with the flow

Sans: um ok

Me: welp I got to go bye my skelapups * leaves the room*

Sans: bye guys see you in the next chapter