*chapter 6*

I looked around the cave for any thing that could help. Then I notes that it looks like somebody lived here. I looked back down at the fox and picked them up they whimpered whin I did so. "Hay it's OK I'm not going to hurt you" I said. I looked around some more and found a bed and set the fox on it. I found some bandages earlier while I was looking around and I used those to bandage the fox up. They had blood in their fur and I was hoping to get that out later but for now I'll let them rest and explore this cave.

========sans p.o.v.========

Right before I could stab the human girl foxy jumped into her lap and teloperted some where knowing her she ether went home or some where in waterfall. I sighed with foxy around them I won't be abole to kill them without foxy trying to hurt me. I'll deal with them later right now I need to get rid of chara.

********(y/n) p.o.v.******

'This place is really nice for a cave. I thought as I looked at a shelf. There were a few pitchers on but two caught my eye it was one with foxy three skeletons that look like that guy from earlier. They had words next to their heads. ink was above a skeleton to the right with a brown outfit and ink smug on his cheek he also had a brown scarf one blue eye and one yellow eye shaped like a star with a green circle in the middle. Blueberry was above the one in the middle he had on a gray shirt with blue shoulder pads on the outside of his shirt he also had a blue scarf and blue eyes with stars in them. Dream was above on the one on the left he had on a blue shirt (is that the right color?) a yellow cap and a gold crown his eyes where wight. Foxy was in the middle of them she looked so happy in the pitcher. The other one had a pitcher of what looked like the the same guy and people in the other pitcher but he looked happy and wasn't smiling his crazy but a genuwin smile and his hoodie didn't have dust on it. There was another skeleton behind him from what I could see from the pitcher he was taller and looked like an inasit sinamenrole. I herd coughing and look at where it came form only to see foxy bandaged up where the fox was.

----------------------
Me: *has tears in my eyes*

Sans: *has a worried face* foxy are you OK?

Me:*nods and wipes away the tears*

Sans: then why are you crying

Me: I just watched coco it's so sad near the end

Sans: hay it's OK it's just a movie

Me: I know ... I'm going to go watch something happy so I'm not sad any more well bye my skelapups *look for a happy movie to witch*

Sans: well bye guys see you in the next chapter