*chapter 4*

(that what i look like in fox and skeleton form not my art)

  'yeah there's no way im going out there.' I thout and looked around the shop and found a cabnit to hide in And hid. 

*Sans P.O.V.* (yay p.o.v. swich    \(^.^)/ )

  I sighed as that brat got away again

(*this is Papyrus)

*Don't worry brother we'll find them

i looked at papyrus. "are you shore about that pap?"

*Yes brother

I sighed "whatever pap"

pap wint sillent

"pap?"

Silins

i looked at papyrus and he wasn't looking at me "pap look i'm s-"

*Quiet sans

I was socked at what pap did he dusen't do that unless. i looked in the diershon he was looking and saw a white fox with a blue tiped tail (yay i'm in the story i hope you guys don't mind pichur of me up there ⬆ Ok on to the story)
I smiled to my self looking at the fox knowing exaly who it is. I chuckled geting her atinchon "well well well if it isn't foxy the skelafox" her eyes widen as she saw me. "o-oh uhh... Hi s-sans" she said backing up. I chuckled at this "what's wrong foxy scared?" i say my smile geting bigger as i stepped closer "n-no, i-i'm n-not s-scared of y-you" she said backing up more. I chuckled again and sumoned a bone her ears flattened "s-sans p-please . . .d-don't" i smerked "ok i won't" i said pertending to walk away. I haerd her sigh in releafe. I quiely turn around and though The bone at her just nerly hiting her. I hured her squeak in superies i chukled "run." Is the only thing i said befor she ran off starting our game of hide and seak.

~(y/n) P.O.V.~
(i comply forgot about the reader intill i read over the top part (•-•))

i hured someone talking but cuoldn't make it all out. "you shore . . . Whatever . . . Pap . . ?
Well well well . . . N-no . . . Run. " Was all i herd 'i wonder what that was about' i thought. i them hurd the door to the shop open and slam shut. My hart sank 'oh no he found me' i thought paniking. I hurd him sigh then talk "there has to be a place to hide in here" he said. Wate that didn't sound like him it sounded like a gril. I opend the cabnit a dit and saw someone in a white hoodie. They turned around and saw me. 'oh no' i thought but insed of attacking me like i thought they would they backed up "a-a h-human" she said backing up as i got out of the cabnit "p-please d-don't h-hurt  m-me h-human" she said at the verg of tears and against the wall. I frowned "hay it's ok i'm not going to hurt you" she looked at me with teary eyes "r-really?" i smiled at her "yeah i'm not going to hurt you" she smiled "i-i'm foxy the skelafox, b-but you can call me foxy " she said "ok foxy i'm (y/n) ice to meet you" she giggled at the pun "i-it's n-nice to meet you to"
------------------------
me: Ok my skelapups i'm going to end the chapter here oh and before i forget if you guys want to see my art i post it on the undertale amino my name is Daisy (read bio ples)

Sans: *appers out of nowhere* hay kiddo

Me: ahh! *looks at sans* sans you nerly gave me a haert attack!

Sans: heh sorry kiddo

Me:*sighs* it's ok anyway do you need something?

Sans: oh uh  ink said he needed you for something

Me: oh i nerly forgot about that welp i got to go bye my skelapups *runs out the room*

Sans: welp see you guys in the next chapter *walks out the room*