*chapter 2*

I sighed and walked up to the school with my head down. as i walked in i saw lilly and her grope. 'i hope they don't see me' i thought but i guess luck wasn't on my side today then again when was it. ''looks like the the freak decided to come to school today'' i heard lilly say. i didn't say anything and ceped walking. i heard lilly growl "hay im talking to you" she growled as she got infront of me. I cept a blake face and pushed her to the side. 'i don't have time to dell with this.' I thought and continued walking. i herd her growl again "hay you can't do that!" she yelled. I trund around and looked at her "oh and why not?" i asked but before she could reply my only friend at this school grabed my hand and draged me off.

---2 min time skip to first class---

When we go to our first class (f/n) (friends/name) turned around and put her hands on my sholders"what were you thinking (y/n)!" she yelled at me but not to loud to get other people attention. "you know you can get expelled for talking to lilly like that." She sead "as if i care. Gust because she the princeabull's dotter dusn't mean she can do what ever she wants." I reply to her while moving her hands and taking a seat in a desk And her Siting beside me. "i know i gust don't want you to get expelled. you'er the only friend i have here." She sead i smiled at her and said "same here." As i said that the teacher walked in and took roll. "allright class todays asimint will be about cubic inches" he said and stared the lesson. About have way though class i passed a note to (f/n) she lookes at me like i was crazy.

Notes

you-Hay want to go to mont. Embott after school

(f/n)-Are you crazy haven't you heard the storys about that place

you-Yes i have but i still want to see the mountin

(f/n)-You'er crazy you know that

you-Yes but i'm still going even if you aren't

(f/n)-I'll come gust in case something bad happens ok

you-Ok

End of notes

×××Time sikp to after school And the top of mont. Embott×××

"wow" (f/n) said "i know right" i said "it's beautiful" i smilled at her and said "yep best scenery in town" i looked over to the sun set. "and you've bin coming up here for how long?" she asked. I thought for a min. And said "cents i moved here" she smiled then frowned whin she realized i made a pun "really (y/n)" she said looking at me. All i did was smile and layed back only to feel no ground. Then i realized i was falling. 'was i really that close to the hole' i thought. The last thing i heard before blacking out was (f/n) calling my name

~~~~~~tem skip~~~~~~
i sat up but immediately regretted it as i was met with a head ache. "ow'' i said and opened my eyes only to see an unfamiler room and me on a patch of Dust covered flowers. the dust on the flowers confused me. But i ingnored it and stud up i looked around and saw a door.

-----time skip to tori's-------

I walked past a dead looking tree to see a house. I walked up to the door and knocked but received no answer "hello is anybody home" i asked. '. . . but no body came' that thought sent a shiver down my spine. I opened the door to the house and peaked in "hello" i called out . . . No answer. I walked into the house and looked around. The only thing i found was a pile of dust and an old pie. I desided to let them be and go down the stars that i saw when i first came in. I got to the end of the hall and saw a door. I walked up to it and opened it to  have a rush of cold wind hit me in the face. I walked though the door wishing i had a jacket on. I walked though what semed to be woods of some kind.I got a feeling of being wached which i didn't like. After a fuw min. I got to a brig thingy. The i heard foot steps. "human don't you know how to great a new pal? . . Turn around and shake my hand"
said a deap voice.

---------------------
Ok im going to let you guys desided if you run away or not the one with the most votes is the one that will happen
Ok that's it for now my skelapups see you in the nex chapter . . . Maby