Let Shadows Die

"I have the authority here,remember? Here and everywhere else!" He hissed and glanced at Four. Eric. Everyone hated him and everyone was afraid of him. Expect me. I wasn't afraid of him. Until now.

"First jumper fights against Peter"

I was the first jumper. And he knew that. He knew that I wasn't afraid of him. He knew everything. I gulped and looked at peter who was smirking at me. "Oh come on are you afraid?" Peter said and I shook my head. Of course I was afraid. I looked around nervously. Eric was starring at me. He knew that I was afraid. Oh brain just shut the fuck up ! I need concentration now! I thought and walk to the mat. Peter was almost there and I looked at him. Suddenly he punched me in the Face and I fell to the floor. *Don't give up,Anna. You can do this* I thought and stood up. Then I punched him back but it seemed like it wasn't very powerfull. After I punched him he slapped my face hard and kicked me. *you're strong...You can make this...* Peter punched me again and I fell down. I looked at Eric. Everything around me was moving. I couldn't see right. He raised his eyebrowes and Peter punched me in the Face very hard. Then all went black.

*Fuck*

I woke up a few hours later. I layed in a bed and looked around. Tris and Christina were sitting on my bed and tris smiled a bit. "Look she's awake!" Chrsitina said and looked at tris. "Finally" she answered with a smile on her face. I looked at them.

"Hey. How are you?" Tris asked me.

"I don't know...My head hurts...How long have I been out?" I looked at her.

"A few hours" christina said and I sighed. "We should go back to the training. Eric is going to kill us if we come to late" tris said and christina nod her head. "Wait" i said and both looked at me. "I'll come with you" they were suprised and I stood up slowly. Then we walked back to the training. Eric saw me and walked to me. Tris and Christina walked away.

"Who let you go?" He asked with his cold voice and I looked at him. "No one. I did it myself" i answered and he raised his eyebrowes. It took a bit for him to answer but finally he found an answer. "Okay" he said a bit suprised and walked away.

*Good Job Anna* I thought and smiled a bit.