Heart Of Fire

[A/N] Guys !! 7 k readers omg thank you so much !!

When I heard Eric's footsteps I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "That was pathetic. But I think you know that you're not good anyway" he said cold and I nodded my head slowly. "Yes...I'm sorry..." I said silently and looked to the ground. Eric raised an eyebrow and started to laugh.
I turned around and face him. "Why do you laugh?" I asked him. "Because you're such a coward" he answered. "I'm not!" I hissed. "You are. And now continue training" he then said and walked away. "Ugh. He's such an asshole" I said to Uriah and he started to grin at me. "Come on. You're in love. I can see it in your eyes!" He said and laughed. "Uriah! Shut the fuck up now!" I hissed and throw a knife again. This time it hit the target. "Oh look. The coward finally hit the target" Eric said suddenly and started to laugh. I swallowed hard,took one knife,turn around and threw it into his shoulder.
A small and silent scream came out of his mouth before he removed the knife.
He looked really angry at me and I ran away but suddenly Four grabbed my arm and pulled me back. *fuck...* I thought while he brought me back to Eric. "You're going to regret that initiate" he growled and walked to me. I swallowed hard and tried to get away but Four kept holding me.
Eric stood infront of me and looked down at me. Then he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me out of the room.
He walked to his room where he walked in and locked the door. "Are you stupid or something?!" He shouted at me. "I'm sorry..." I answered silently. "You're sorry?! Ugh. Girl you make me insane" he then growled. "You know that I can kick you out of the faction?" He asked. "Y-yes Mylord..." I suddenly said and put my hands infront of my mouth since I didn't want to say that. *Oh damn...*