God Bless You

[A/N] OMG 400 readers?!? Haha thank you soo much Guys ! <3
Do you enjoy this Fanfic ?
Pls let me know ! ^-^

_______________

The next Day I woke up in Eric's room. I sat down slowly and looked around. Eric wasn't here. I sighed in relief and stood up. Then I walked back to the Initiate room were everyone was asleep. I walked to will. "Hey Will come on wake up! I have to tell you something!" I said and poke Will.
He opened his eyes pretty slow and looked at me. "Hmm.." He mumbled and sat down slowly. "Wait...where were you? I was awake a few hours ago and you weren't here!" He said and all of a sudden he looked shocked. "Uhm....That's a long story" He raised on eyebrow. "Well I've got time. Tell me. Now." He answered and I looked at him.

"Nah you don't have the time now" i answered a bit cheeky and grinned at him. "I might tell you the story later" i added while I walked away.

I started to run since I had the feeling that will followed me. After a while I decided to look back while I was running but I couldn't see him. Instead I ran into Eric,who looked really angry at me. I swallowed hard. "Uhm...Sorry..." I said and he raised an eyebrow. To my surprise no word left his mouth and he walked away after shaving me. "Idiot.." I said to myself and continue walking since the training began soon.

Later at the training Eric glared at me the whole time. "Why's Eric looking at you?" Will asked and I just shrugged. "Next fighters are Anna and Uriah"
Eric growled,still looking at me.

i sighed and walked to the mat,hoping that Uriah wasn't stronger than me.
But sadly he was andafter 10 minutes I layed on the ground,bleeding everywhere. "She sucks" i heard Eric say to Four. Uriah wanted to kick me but I crawled away from him. "Stop! Please! I...I give up!..." I yelled in pain. Then I took a risk and looked at Eric. He looked really angry. Four came to me and helped me up. Then he took me to the infirmary