Knives and Pens

[A/N]

Thank you Guys so much for reading this!

This means really much to me.

Do you like it?

If you like it,what do you think is going to happen?

Anyway I hope you enjoy this Chapter!

Omg Thank you Guys so much for 200 readers !!! <3

Have Fun

The Knife hit the target a few centimeters next to my Arm. I gasped and look at the Knife. Then back at Eric. He had a big grin in his Face and threw the next one. It hit the target above my head.

"Is that all?" I asked and raised one eyebrow. Eric looked a bit confused at me. Then he shook his head and throw the third,and last Knife. It graze my arm. He grinned stupidly and I looked at him a bit angry. Then he turned around and looked at all the Initiates. "The training is over for today" he pronounced. Everyone left the room. Except Eric and me. I walked to him a bit angry. "How could you?!" I started to shout a bit. He raised one eyebrow. Then he grabbed my Arm. "Don't you dare to shout at me" he hissed at me and grabbed my hand tightly. I gulped and look at him really angry. "Don't you dare to touch me,Idiot" I answered with an angry voice. How could he be so mean?

Eric slapped my face. "Don't call me Idiot again" he said with a snarl. A tear escaped my eye and I nodded. Then he let go of my hand and I ran away to the others.

In the evening everyone went to bed. Tris,Will,Christina and I sat on our beds and talked a bit.

"Stop talking now!" someone shouted. It was Eric. His Room was next to ours. I rolled my eyes but ignored him. So Tris,Will Christina and I continued our talk. Suddenly someone came to our Room. "I told you to stop talking now. There are people,for example me,who want to sleep!" he snapped and walked away. I started to laugh.

After a few minutes all of them fell asleep. Except me. I sat in my bed and stare at the wall.

"Will? Will...Are you awake?" I asked him and poke him. But no reaction. Damn. I'm bored. Suddenly someone knocked at the door. So I stood up and walk to the door. I open it and saw it was Eric. "What do you want here?"

He looked a bit angry at me and grabbed my arm. Then he pulled my out of the room and close the door.
"Hey! Leave me alone" i said and tried to get my arm away from him. But he was to strong. "All I want is that you're silent" Eric said and I rolled my eyes. "Well this is not going to happen" I explained and he raised his eyebrow. "Hm" he said. Then a big grin appeard on his face. *Shit. I hope he doesn't have an stupid idea* I thought. Suddenly he started to walk. "Wait...where are we going?!?" I asked a bit confused. He just kept walking and didn't answer. After a while we stopped infront of a room. He opened the door and looked at me. "Get in. Now" i shook my head. "Never" I said. He looked at me. "Well if you don't go in there by your own I'm gonna pick you up and get you in there" he said with a bit anger in his voice. "Forget it. I'm not going in there" I answered and crossed my arms. It was Erics Room. And I didn't want to go in there. Suddenly he picked me up,got into the room and closed the door. Then he locked the door and walked to the bed.

Eric layed me down on his bed. "If you try to escape then I'm going to sleep next to you" he hissed and walked away. Then he came back with a blanket and sat on the ground. "And if you're not going to sleep now then I'll punch you in the face" he snarled and I gulped. Then I nodded and closed my eyes. After a while I finally fell alseep...