Lost It All

[A/N] OMFG 700 READERS?!?

Guys you're all amazing! I can't believe it :')

Omg thank you all so much! <3

------------------------------------------

" You shouldn't have done that" he told me and I looked at him confused. "What?" I asked and he crossed his arms. "You've given up. That wasn't really clever" Four answered and I swallowed hard. "Because of Eric? You know I'm not afraid of him" I lied, still looking at him. "You should be. He'll punish you when you least expect it" He warned me and walked away. I watched him as he walked away and sighed. Then I decided to take a walk. After a while I entered the training room. It was dark and no one else was there.

Suddenly I felt a cold hand over my mouth and the other hand grabbed my waist. I tried to scream but it didn't help. Then I tried to bite him. But he just ignored it. The Person dragged me into the dark and slammed my head against the cold wall. Everything went black infront of my eyes and I felt my body laying on the cold ground. The last thing I saw was the Shadow of the person.

A few hours later I finally woke up in the same place the person knocked me out. I looked around but no one was here so I stood up and walked away. Suddenly I ran into Four. "What are you doing here? And what happened to your head?" I put my hand on my head and back. Then I saw that there was blood on it. "Fuck...." I said to myself and looked at Four. "Uhm...Someone attacked me and knocked me out..." i explained and he nodded his head.
"You should go to bed now. And tomorrow you'll stay in bed" he answered before walking away.

The next day it was Eric's turn to wake up all the Initiates. Luckily I could stay in bed and didn't have to go to the training. When I woke up everyone was gone. I looked at the clock. It was already 1 pm so I stood up and got something to eat. At the way I ran into someone. "Sorry" i said and continued walking. But suddenly I felt a hand aroun my wrist,holding me back. I looked at the person. It was Eric. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Uhm....I needed some fresh air" i lied. "Be careful,Initiate" he hissed before he let go of me and walked away.

Be careful Initiate....What the hell?

Was my only thought. I shook my head and walked to get some food. After that I walked back to the room. Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me. I swallowed hard and turned around. But no one was here. Out of nowhere a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a room. Then He locked the door and turned the lights on. Oh Fuck.... I thought because it was Eric.

"I know what you are. You are Divergent"