Coffin {Short Chapter}

I swallowed hard as Eric said that. What? Fuck... i thought. "Uhm...What? What are you talking about?" I asked and tried to seem confused. But he grabbed my neck and looked at me very angry. "Don't be stupid and play with your Life" he hissed. "You're Divergent. I know it. Some Initiates told me" he explained and grabbed my neck harder.
I tried to pull away his arm put he was to strong. "Leave me alone! Please!" I said a bit weak. "Why should I?" He asked and raised an eyebrow. Suddenly he grabbed my waist,picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Leave me alone asshole!" I shouted and punched him. Eric laughed and walked away. "Let go of me! Let me down!" I screamed but it didn't help.
After a while he stopped infront of a door. It was his room. He opened the door,went in and locked it before letting me down. I crossed my arms. "What the fuck?!? Leave me alone!" I shouted at him but he grinned. "Nah. It's funny" he answered and I rolled my eyes.

"You have 2 Options. You can leave now but then I'm going to kill you because you're Divergent. Or you can stay here and I won't kill you" he said and shrugged before walking to his couch. "What the Fuck is wrong with you?!? Why should I stay here?!?" I shouted at him. He shrugged again and didn't even look at me. "Eric I'm talking with you! Give me an answer!" I snapped. "Just shut up and sit down" he growled and looked at me. "Why should I? I don't want to" i hissed. "Well I know that you've a second secret. And I want to know it" i lookedat him and started to laugh a bit. "I'm not going to tell you what you wNt Idiot" i snapped and he grinned. Then he stood up and walked to me.