Saviour

"Eric....I swear if you're going to touch me I'm going to punch you in the face..." I said a bit scared while backing up. He just grinned and shrugged again. "I always get the things I want" Eric answered. "And you know that sweetheart" i shook my head and tried to open the door. *fuck it's locked* I thought and Eric started to laugh. "You're stupid. And you know that. Now tell me what I want to know. What's your second secret?" He asked again. "I don't have a second secret!" I hissed at him. "And you know that! Leave me alone now!" I snarled and looked at him. "Nah. You know it's funny for me. And I really want to know it. So tell me now or it's going to be very unpleasant for you" he answered and I swallowed hard.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have a second secret" i said but that was a lie. Of course I had a second secret. I don't care if you believe it or not but I'm not from this town. Like Natalie Prior. But I didn't want to tell him that. I sighed. "Okay....Promise me that you'll let me go after I told you the secret" i said but of course I wasn't going to tell the real secret. He nodded his head and looked at me. "Okay well....uhm..." I began because I had to think about what I'm saying. "I have feelings for someone" he raised one eyebrow and started to laugh. "What?" I asked and he shook his head,still laughing. "Nothing" he answered. "Good. Now tell me the name" Eric said and grinned.

"Ugh" i answered and rolled my eyes. "Uhm....Uriah" I said but that was a lie. Everything I said was a lie. "Let me go now" I said. Eric laughed even harder then before and opened the door. "Asshole" I said to myself and walked to the chasm. There I looked down. "My Life sucks....I think I should jump now....it's the best time....No one's here" I said to myself while a tear escaped my eye. Then I jumped.

Suddenly I felt a Hand on my wrist. I opened my eyes and saw that I wasn't dead. "Fuck..." I said and swallowed hard. Then I looked up at the person and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Eric who saved me.