Perfect Weapon

Thanks guys for reading my fanfic! It means so much to me! <3

I hope you like it so far. If you want you can send me some messages with ideas maybe I'll use some ^^

Anyway here's the 2 chapter. Have fun and enjoy it! And always remember:

Life's to short. Be Divergent ;)

Everyone trained except me. Four told me I should stop training for a few minutes because I didn't look very well ,so I sat down and watched the others a bit. Suddenly a boy came to me and sat down next to me. I've never seen him here. "Hey. I'm Uriah" he said with a smile on his face. "Hey Uriah. I'm Anna" I introduced myself. I was a bit surprised because it never happened that a boy came to me and spoke with me. "What are you doing here ? I mean...why do you sit next to me?" I asked him a bit surprised. He looked at me. "Well you seemed pretty nice" he answered and I blushed a bit. Then he started to laugh. "Stop talking now and get your ass up!" Eric hissed at us and I sighed. We both got up at the same time and we walk to the others. Four told us that we had to throw knives at the target. I knew I was really bad at this. Everyone of us got 3 knives. They all started to throw the knives and most of them were really good. *fuck I can't do this* I thought and looked at the knife in my hand. *I'll never hit the target* that was my last thought. Then I throw the knife but it fell to the floor. "Fuck" i mumbled to myself,knowing that Eric was looking at me. I just kept looking at the target and throw the second knife. But it fell to the floor,like the first one. *fuck I'm going to be factionless* Eric was still looking at me and that was the reason why I was nervous.

I looked at the third knife in my hand. It was my last one and I hope it'll hit the target. But it didn't. It fell to the floor like the others. I could hear someone laughing but suddenly it was silent. No voices or noises were there. I could hear footsteps that were walking in my direction.

Then I turned around and I saw Eric. I gulped and looked at him. "You suck at this. Get the knives. Now!" He hissed and I looked shocked at him. "But the other ones are still throwing..." I answered. "So what ? Are you scared?" He raised one eyebrow and crossed his arms infront of his body. "To run into a flying knife? Yeah!" I answered but I think this was the false answer. He took one step closer to me and looked down at me. "Go to the target and stay infront of it" he whispered a bit and I started to walk. As I reached the end I turned around so I could face Eric. He had 3 knives in his hand and I looked at them. The other ones stood behind him and talked a bit. "Shut up!" Eric hissed and no one was talking anymore. Then he turned back to me and throw the first Knife.