Chapter 7 Part 3

Darryl's POV

I stared at his back as he calmly walked out of the bathroom. Did this really just happen here? I glanced down, yep, pants were undone and I was hanging out. Ah god. How did this happen here?

I shook my head and put myself back in my pants and did my zipper up. I pushed myself off the wall and went to the sinks so I could make sure it wasn't obvious that I just made out with my boyfriend and was blown off.

I stared at myself in the mirror, that damn asshole, the sexy damn jerk had wrinkled my shirt where he had grabbed it. My lips were kinda puffy and my face flush. Ugh.

I tried flattening my shirt the best I could before splashing some water on my face quickly. I grabbed a paper towel and dried my face before going out of the bathroom. Kali was standing there waiting. I gave a gentle smile at her.

"That Austin guy you sold your car to was in here, did you see him?" Kali asked as we started out of the restaurant.

"No I didn't see him," I said, oh god she had seen Austin, how did he look when he came out of the bathroom! Oh god. Okay play it cool. "Did you talk with him?"

"A little. He's got a girlfriend now. And said that I should tell you to go out and see you car and Yeah," she shrugged.

He has a girlfriend? What the hell? We are so going to have a talk about that! "I should go see the Camaro, haven't seen it in a while." I said as we got to her car. She unlocked it and we got in.

She started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. "So if you don't have the same sex drive as before and I have a bigger one then before what am I supposed to do about it?" she questioned.

I looked over at this, not this again. "I don't know..."

"I'm your wife and you have no suggestions on what I should do when I'm horny and my husband, you, won't have sex with me?" she questioned giving me a cold look.

"I don't know... Go out and buy some toys or something," I shrugged.

"Go out and buy some toys! Some toys! Really! That's your answer to me being horny! You want me to go buy some fucking toys!" She freaked.

Aw shit that was the wrong thing to say. "What do you want me to say?"

"I want my husband to have sex with me with I'm horny!" She snapped, "Not me having to screw myself with a toy!"

"I'm sorry," I said, oh god this sucks right now!

"Sorry isn't going to help right now Darryl!" she snapped.

I groaned, "Do you want to go home and have sex? Is that what you want?" I questioned. God I didn't know what she wanted anymore. I used to be able to read her like an open book but now, it was harder then a closed book.

"I want another baby Darryl so unless we are going to go home and try for a baby I don't want to go home and have sex." She stated.