Chapter 10 Part 2

Darryls POV

"Darryl!" I gave a groan as I heard Kali calling for me, what did she want? Standing up from the couch I head upstairs and into the bedroom. "What?" I asked as I walked through the door. Justin was already in bed since it was a school night.

"Come here," she said patting the bed beside her. I looked over at her, shit, she was wearing her fancy lace set.

I leaned against the door frame, I really didn't want to put up with this right now. "I was just going to go out for a jog..."

"Well if you get over here you will still burn some calories," she grinned.

Yeah that was true but I really didn't feel like it right now. "No I'm going to go for a jog," I stated.

Her blue eyes narrowed, "What, do I not turn you on anymore?" she snapped.

I blinked, no she doesn't but I can't tell her that. Can I? No I can't. She'd flip out. "You still turn me on Kali, I'm just not in the mood." I spoke after a moment.

"You hesitated!" She snapped.

"No I didn't," I said looking her in the eye.

"Well if I still turn you in get over here and I'll get you in the mood," she said simply as she patted the bed beside her again.

"Kali, Justin just went to bed not long ago, you'll wake him up," I said gently.

Her eyes narrowed again, "Stop making up excuses and get over here and take me!"

"I'm not making up excuses!" I said quietly, I didn't want to wake up Justin and yeah I was making up excuses but come on!

"If you're not then get over here!" She snapped, "Or is there something wrong with the way I look? My boobs not big enough for you?"

I held in a groan, no her boobs were too big for me and everything was wrong with the way she looked, she had the wrong parts. I looked at her but didn't speak.

"So there is something wrong with me! Where are you getting it from Darryl? Who is the slut! What is she a brunette? I can dye my hair brown if it will turn you on! Her tits bigger than mine? I'll get implants if that will make you happy!" She was pissed!

"No you don't turn me on anymore! Okay! Happy? I said it!" I snapped. "I'm going out!" I turned on my heel and started towards the stairs.

She followed after me, "What, you going to see your little slut?" she questioned.

"No, I am going for a drive, maybe I'll go have a drink," I spoke looking back at her for a second before walking down the stairs. I pulled my shoes on quickly, grabbing my wallet and keys I stormed out of the house.

* * * *

I hadn't realized where I was going until I pulled into the driveway. I drove slowly up the driveway, looking at the cute little house. Oh I had missed this place more then I was willing to admit to myself. I stopped the car up by the house and looked around his truck wasn't here. I frowned, he wasn't home if his truck wasn't here. I turned around and headed back to the city.

The radio was off and I had the windows down as I drove through the streets of the city. I just didn't want to go home so might as well just drive around for a while, right?

Turning around the corner I spot his truck. It's parked in the parking lot for a well-known gay bar. What was he doing there? I looked around quickly before pulling into the parking lot as well. I parked out of sight from the street –in case someone I knew drove by. I got out and walked into the bar. He was easy to find with his cowboy hat on as he sat at the bar.

Wait who is that beside him. I find myself walking towards them, but freeze when the guy took Austin's hat off and put it on his own head before kissing him. I let out a gasp. What the fuck was Austin doing! He pulled back quickly and looked at me, I shook my head, my face visibly saddened. I turned and walked quickly from the bar back over to my car.

I got in it and started it up as my body shook and tears started down my cheeks. He had found someone to replace me already. I wiped them away, angry at myself for crying. I turn my head to look at the passenger side as someone approaches, it was him. I locked the doors quickly and rolled up the windows –no I didn't want to talk to him after seeing him with that, that, that boy!

He bent over looking in the window, "Darryl!" I shook my head and reversed the car. I quickly left the parking lot and drove to the other side of town. I found a little motel and decided to crash there for the night.