Chapter 11

*Darryls POV*

I gave a groan as the doorbell rang, who the hell was here? No one ever came over and everyone who would come knows Kali is at work, no one comes to visit me.

Heading down the stairs I glanced out the window, no extra vehicles in the driveway so who the hell was here? Probably some stupid door to door salesman. I stepped off the last step and looked out the window beside the door but I couldn't see who was on my porch. I reluctantly pulled the storm door open only to see Austin standing on my porch. I gave a little glare at him,

"What are you doing here?" I questioned.

"We need to talk," He answered as he opened the screen door.

I looked around, oh I hope no one sees him here! I sighed and stepped back to let him in, "Talk about what?"

"About last Monday," he answered as he stepped in.

I shut the door behind him, "What about it?" I asked darkly, he had been kissing some younger guy.

"It's not what you think it was," he said gently.

"Oh and how do you know what I thought it was?"

He pulled his hat off and ran his fingers through his hair, "I don't, but I know that it meant nothing to me, kissing him that is."

"You let him take your hat!" I pointed out. He never let me take his hat, I tried it once and he got pouty.

"Yeah so? I was horny and he was fitting the bill at the time... until I seen you. Then I knew it was only you I wanted," His eyes holding mine.

"You don't want me," I whispered, "You gave me up." I turned my eyes away from him, I couldn't look at him when we talked about this right now.

"And I made a mistake doing so! I want you Dar, I want you to be mine." He stepped up to me putting his hand on my shoulder. "But you need to leave her if we're going to have anything."

And there it was again, he wanted me to leave Kali. It wasn't even that I wanted to stay with her but I was going to lose everything if I left her. I closed my eyes and sooner felt his arms around me, I leaned into and released a quite breath. I did need to tell her I was gay. She already knew I wasn't turned onto her anymore. I just have this feeling she's going to take it badly.

"She knows I don't get turned on by her anymore," I told him quietly.

"What?" he asked gently.

"Last Monday, she was in bed and all horny, we had a bit of an argument and it came out that she didn't turn me on anymore before I stormed out. I found myself at the farm but you weren't there so I drove back into town and just drove around. Then I found your truck at the bar..." he knew the rest of what happened.

He squeezed me, "You left before I could talk to you," he whispered.

"I did," I agreed, he had made me so upset.

"I want you back Darryl."

I pulled back and looked at him, "And I want you, and I will tell her, I'll tell her soon. I just need time to figure somethings out first." I promised.

He smiled, "Good," he said before he started kissing me, his lips hard on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck happily and kissed him back, my fingers toying with the stands of hair at the back of his neck. He moaned against my mouth as I pulled on the strands of hair. The deep sound filled me and I pushed against him, rubbing against him so he could feel the growing lump in my jeans.

He pulled back and looked down at me his hand going and cupping me through my jeans. I looked at him, my eyes begging, I needed him. He moved his hand away and up to cup my face, "You really want to do this here?" he asked.

"Yes," I breathed taking his hand and pulling him upstairs to the master bedroom. I brought him into my room and pushed him down onto the bed before climbing ontop of him. My lips went to his and I kissed him passionately, my hands starting to undo the buttons on his shirt.

I pulled back after a moment of kissing him and pushed the shirt open so I could see his chest. Smiling I leaned down and kissed his chest happily, my hands going to undo his belt followed by pulling down his zipper. My lips traveled down his chest to his toned stomach, kissing his abs while I popped his button open on his jeans. Sliding down farther I tug his jeans and boxers down. Looking into his eyes I smile before lowering my head and taking him in my mouth sucking.

A low moan filled the room followed by a sharp gasp that caused me to pause. I chose to ignore the sound and went back to sucking on my lover, being rewarded with his low moans that fuelled a spot deep inside me.

"What the fuck is this!"

I froze, Kali. I pulled back quickly and looked over at her, "What are you doing home from work?" I questioned.

"I forgot something," she muttered, it was obvious she was in shock. Her blue eyes landed on Austin before they came back to glare at me, "What the fuck is this?" she questioned again. "You're blowing some guy off in my bed!" she snapped.

Why did she just answer her own question?

"I no longer turn you on because this is what turns you on?" she went on her hand waving at the two of us on the bed. Her eyes turned to Austin again –who had pushed me off of him and had pulled his boxers and jeans up again. "And you, I thought you had a girlfriend!"

"I do, kinda,"Austin answered as he sat up and wrapped his arm around me. "My girlfriend," he nodded to me.

"No! My husband!" She snapped, her flaring blue eyes turned to me. "You're a fucking fag! Oh my god, I've been living with a fag for 5 years. Oh my, what will my parents think!" She was ranting to herself. She turned back to us, "Get out! Get out of my fucking house you faggot! We are done! You are never coming back into my house and you will not see my son!"

I stood up, "I will see my son," I stated before moving to collect my clothes, I really didn't have anything else in the house. I pulled my clothes out of the dresser and stuffed them into my suitcase getting everything into it and my duffle bag. Pulling the golden band off my finger I left it atop the dresser. With my duffle bag strap over my shoulder I grabbed the handle to the suitcase and my lovers hand before I walked downstairs. I scooped up my wallet and keys before walking out the door.

Throwing the bags into the back of the Cavalier I got in the driver's side, Austin in the passenger side. "Where's your truck?" I questioned.

"Two streets over," Austin answered as he buttoned up his shirt.

Nodding I put the car in reverse backing out of the driveway before starting down the road, going to the street his truck was on.