「 maroon 」

The last few days in Japan went by in a blink of an eye. TAKADA KENTA went back into his apartment, plopping onto the couch-- too tired to put awawy his luggage in his room.

"Not even an 'I'm home'?", he hears Longguo chuckle, sitting on the empty spot next to him. Kenta rolls his eyes as he waves at his friend.
"I'm home", he laughs, turning on the TV.

"How was Japan?", the younger asks. The Japanese boy smiles slightly, leaning back into the cushion and closes his eyes.
"It was nice to go back home...I didn't realize how much I love it there and how much I missed it", Kenta confesses, flipping through different channels. Longguo fishes out his phone, opening up an app and smirks, looking up at his friend.

"Kenta, look at this"

He removes his attention from the TV onto Longguo's phone, his eyes growing wide as he snatches the device from him.

Trending on Twitter:
Japanese boy Singing @ Korean Song Festival in Japan!1!!!

Comments:
smolpea: omo! Who is he? He looks so cute~~
DanceMonster: dude his voice and dance moves are so lit!!
sopeforlife: is he a trainee?? i hope he gets accepted into a company
View 1,984 More

"Look on YouTube too", Longguo urges, grinning. Kenta does as instructed, exiting out of the app and click the red play button icon.

Trending on YouTube Right Now:
Japanese boy singing at Korean Song Festival in Tokyo

Comments:
thatoneguyineveryvideoever: FIRST!1!!!
Taehyungs_LeftShoe: duuuude he is so cooool! i rlly like his voice!
Im19YouFiteMe?: he is so awesome!!! And talented! too
TrashButProud: who is this kid? i wonder if he's a trainee
kardalltheway: i hope he debuts!! i'd definitely support him!
screams_at_everything_: asdfghjkl; his voice and dance moves! a total package for an idol
View 12,640 More

Kenta's eyes widen in shock, confused.
"How did this happen?", he asks.

"I don't know, but get some sleep. You have school tomorrow", Longguo pats his back, standing up. The boy nods, grabbing his luggage and changes into his night clothes, crashing onto his bed and falls asleep.

The next day was hectic.

Everyone on the campus couldn't stop looking at Kenta, people kept on taking photos of him and asked him to sing for them. He was completely flustered because people (mostly girls) would approach him at random points of the day and would ask him to sing and dance to 'My Flower'. Stopping him in the halls, outside, even during a freaking lecture! Many of the professors too would tell Kenta that he did good at the Korean Song Festival, but would immediately stop him from dancing if it was during a lecture.

Kenta got to leave his school early, swinging by the flower shop to see his only girl that he has saved in his heart. He's about to walk into the store when he realises that it's closed. The lights are all off, the once lievely store now quiet, as if it were abandoned.

As if all of it's joy disappeared.

The Japanese boy tilts his head, fishing out his phone and calls Haeun to only be sent to voicemail. He calls once more, but she doesn't pick up. Pursing his lips together, he decides to call her best friend.

"Hello?"
"Daniel! Why is the store closed? Why isn't Haeun picking up my calls?", he asks, completely worried. Daniel takes a deep breath, gulping.