「 b l u e 」

swipe the picture above and listen to the song^^ it suits this chapter very well!last chapter

last chapter...i'm not crying, i'm just sweating from my eyes
_____________________________________

Death is a cruel thing to humans.

He never gave anyone anything nice, only the emptiness and sadness that came with losing someone. He took away people from their loved ones, stopping people from completing the things they wanted to do in this life. It left them depressed, hollow and it reminds people how short our life is.

Yet Death is kinder than you think.

He emphasizes to not push off things but to do them now, to live our life to the fullest. It teaches us how beautiful each moment is, that we should cherish every single moment we have with our loved ones, every single fragment we have on this planet. We shouldn't say nice things about people when they pass, but tell them how amazing they are while they're alive to hear them. We should always strive to be positive and push our selves as far as we can.

Death is what makes us human, for us to have a purpose.

It motivates us, it keeps us going. It makes us have a will to keep living, to say that we are better than Death.

And that what TAKADA KENTA just realized tonight.

Under the bright, full moon with stars hanging in the deep blue sky, they shine down on the boy and light up his path. Tears form in his eyes as he stares up at the night, smiling weakly as he finds that the evening was perfect-- no rain, it wasn't too cold or too hot, just right.

He already said his goodbyes to Longguo and his friends, and although he was sad he decided not to fight it, what was the point of spitting curses when there was no way to change it? Instead he smiled as best as he could, spending every single moment of his last day here with people he loved.

Everyone except Haeun.

It was for the best.

Sighing shakily, Kenta felt himself grow weak, knitting his eyebrows together in pain. He checked his watch, a tear rolling down his cheek— he has five minutes left.

"Kenta! Kenta!"

The boy's eyes widened and for a second he swore he felt a faint heart beat. He knew that voice, he would know it even if it was from a mile away. He knew that Haeun was behind him, yet he didn't turn around.

He was couldn't face her, he was afraid to.

Afraid to see her brown doe eyes, the eyes he fell in love with. Afraid to see her smile, afraid to see her tears. He was afraid to fall even deeper for her.

He couldn't leave her, he couldn't let her go.
Yet he has no choice but to.

"Kenta!"

The boy wanted to run away, but it was as if his feet were frozen to the ground. Kenta felt a pair of small arms wrap around his waist, hearing the soft whimpers of the girl who was holding him.