ALSO NOT PUCKABRINA! CRACK PAIRING!

Oog was in love. He was so much in love that he'd followed the new people out of his story and into the next, and the next, and every one after that, until they went straight out of the book. He'd had to crush a few revisers on the way. They kept pinching him. But now he was finally with her.

With Sabrina.

He found her at last, sitting on a dock watching the big bug person fly away, looking happy and sad at the same time. He sat down next to her (not really, because he would have broken the dock, but as close as he could get), trying not to scare her too much. Little people scared easy.

She looked at him right away (he guessed he was kind of loud), and she did look scared, but only for a minute. Then she just looked confused. "...Oog?" she asked.

He nodded, smiling a big smile that showed most of his teeth. She remembered him!

"Oog from the Book of Everafter?" Sabrina asked, and when he nodded again, she asked more questions: "How did you get here? What are you doing here?"

"Followed you," he said, still smiling at her. "Like you."

Sabrina smiled, her face turning kind of pink- a very pretty sort of pink- and asked, "The whole way?"

He nodded again, smiling even bigger.

"Oh," Sabrina said, blinking a lot. "Well, let's go talk to my Granny, Oog. She'll figure out what to do with you, all right?"

***

Sabrina was considering something impossible.: she thought she might have... feelings... for Oog.

They hadn't figured out how to get Oog back into the Book of Everafter, even though it had been several months. He just didn't fit. And, slowly, she'd started to spend a lot more time with him. He was a good listener, and much more sympathetic than anyone else in the house. He didn't talk much, but he was always very nice and extremely considerate, and he did a very small amount of damage, for a giant. He hid himself in the woods behind the new house and caught the remaining dragons for his dinners, most of the time. And, most importantly, he was there, which Puck was not.

He was also cleaner than the fairy boy and much stronger and nicer and... No, it was still impossible. Because Sabrina was a human and Oog was a giant, and not even a real one. A storybook version of a giant who had died hundreds of years ago. And that issue didn't even touch on the obvious problems of size that would come of any relationship between someone like Sabrina and someone like Oog. (Also he was kind of stupid.)

Well, that wasn't strictly true. He was very childlike and simple, but he wasn't stupid. Just... different.

And she thought she liked him.

She needed help with this.

"Daphne!" she screeched.

***

By the time the whole situation had been explained to Daphne, the young girl was biting her palm ferociously. She took her hand out of her mouth occasionally to ask questions like 'For real?' and to say things like, 'This is so cute! It's like star-crossed lovers, because you're tiny and he's at least four times your size!'

Sabrina, face red-hot, just sat there and waited for her sister to calm down.

Daphne sobered up and asked, "So what are you going to tell Puck?"

"I don't know!" Sabrina wailed. "I don't even know what to do about Oog!"

"Talk to him, duh," Daphne said with a shrug. "He's not going to laugh at you or anything."

"All right," Sabrina said with a sigh. "I'm going."

***

When Sabrina came out to Oog, he smiled his biggest smile at her and offered her some pretty flowers he'd been saving just for her, in case she came. He'd had them for a days now.

"Thank you, Oog," Sabrina said. "Can I talk to you?"

Oog smiled again and nodded.

"All right," Sabrina said, breathing. "I think... I think I like you, Oog. In a more than you're-a-really-nice-giant-and-I'm-glad-you're-not-dead kind of way. Like boyfriend-girlfriend like. And I don't know what to do about it."

Oog didn't know what a lot of the words she was using meant, but he understood the idea: she loved him, too! He smiled even more. Sometimes he thought that he always smiled when she was there. "Like you, too," he said.

"Oh," Sabrina said, her voice very quiet, even for a little person. "Well, that's... good."

***

When Puck came home to visit, over a year after he'd left, he was all for going to see Sabrina first thing, but Daphne took him aside first and warned him about what was happening. He didn't believe her until she took him to spy on Sabrina and Oog. He couldn't spy for very long, though. He jumped out of the bushes after watching Sabrina give Oog a big slice of pie, and exclaimed, "Oog! I can't believe it! You were going to be my best man! That's betrayal!"

"Sorry," Oog said, looking smaller than usual and very apologetic.

"Give him a break, Puck," Sabrina snapped. "I came to him, not the other way around. He loves me, and I love him. Now do you mind? We were in the middle of something."

Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Puck tried everything he could think of to break the two apart, but it just didn't work. This went on for five years, and Sabrina and Oog got married. Puck, in the end, gave up and settled for Daphne, who he got along with far better anyway, but he was never truly happy. The end.