II - Celedon City Crisis (Pt.2)

On the bus to Celedon City, Ash was daydreaming once again.

'Man being a Pokemon trainer must be so cool. Traveling the world. Makes me think how Dad is doing.'

Unlike his mother, Ash's dad is a Pokémon trainer. Ash looked up to him wanting to be just like him. But of course, he was always on a journey and never really had the time to come home.

When the time came for the choice of Ash becoming a trainer or a student, it split his parents apart. His dad left and he hasn't seen him since.

His thoughts were interrupted as they pulled into the museum. They all got off, rambling about. There was only one topic on everyone's mind.

"Hey guys have you heard about Team Lunar?" Dawn said.

"Yeah they're at it again." Tracey replied.

In case you didn't know, Team Lunar is a secret organization with unknown intentions. They've been stealing artifacts from all over the world.

"First, they stole the Eclipse Orb from Alola, then the Order Plate in Kalos, the Time and Space Keys in Sinnoh, the Sky Scroll in Hoenn, and the Rainbow Wing in Johto!" Barry said.

"Now they say they're coming to Kanto!" Misty exclaimed.

"Who knows. They may go to Unova, after all they did skip it." Iris said.

Lillie was over the corner listening to the conversation. She had a little earpiece in her ear.

"Have you got conformation of where they're heading?" She said into the earpiece.

"What?! They're coming here?!" Lillie exclaimed. "When, where?!"

Suddenly, there was an explosion at the gate. Men in dark outfits charged in with menacing Pokemon.

"Never mind, I think I just figured it out." Lillie said while turning off the earpiece.

"Freeze and nobody gets hurt!" One of the men shouted. "This place is getting robbed by Team Lunar!"

"You dimwit! You weren't supposed to say that." Another man said. "Whatever, it's not like they can stop us."

A third man walked over to the Shining Crystal. "Hand it over." He said.

"No!" Agatha said protecting it.

"Don't make me old lady," the man said while getting out his Haunter.

"As a former member of the Elite Four, I'm not losing to the likes of you!" Agatha yelled getting out her Gengar as the two engaged in battle.

With all the ruckus inside, Lillie took this chance to escape outside.

While all of this was happening, Ash was outside too behind a nearby mailbox for protection.

'What is going on?!' He thought.

Ash was just outside away from the crowd daydreaming as he always did, when suddenly a giant blimp came and men in dark jumpsuits came out from a rope and was breaking into the museum.

Ash peeked around the mailbox and to his surprise saw Lillie running toward the blimp.

'What is she doing?! Does she want to get killed?!'

This and many more thoughts were going through Ash's head. But he decided to follow her.

Lillie stood behind a wall close to the blimp.

"This just in: Team Lunar has the Shining Crystal. I repeat: Team Lunar has the Shining Crystal. Lillie you have to go in and try to get it back." Said Lillie's earpiece.

"Shoot." Lillie said. "I have to do this alone?! Can't you like-"

"Hey-y Lillie," Ash said.

"What the- Ash What are you doing?!" Lillie exclaimed.

"Well I just saw you a-and I just w-wanted t-to-"

"Lillie you have to go now!" shouted the earpiece.

"Ugh. Come with me right now," Lillie said grabbing Ash by the arm.

"Wait. What are we doing?!" Ash asked.

"Always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer?" Lillie said. "Well here's your chance."

~~~~~~~~~~
There. A better cliffhanger than last chapter. I've decided to make these chapters about 500-800 words long so I can update more frequently. I think this is a pretty good chapter considering that today is my BIRTHDAY! I wanted to get this out before the day ends so here ya go. Anyways, the next chapter will be action-packed as it is called Celedon City Crisis Pt.3! Chapter 4 will be the first chapter in the main storyline as these chapters were just a build up. This is AceZackary signing off, as a 12 year old!