VI - Emergency at the PokéCenter! (Pt.1)

Ash and Lillie were off and ran to the nearest Pokémon Center.

Pikachu was running out of breath, with random sparks of electricity shooting ever so often.

Ash was crying on the outside and inside.

Lillie had to stay determined.

Time was running out.

Ash then had a flashback to a particular dream.

Running.

Feet stomping.

Heart pounding.

Sweat dripping.

It was the first part of that dream.

But there was no time for thinking about that.

"How much longer?" Ash asked.

"There's an isolated Pokémon Center for trainers on a journey not too far from here" Lillie replied.

"Alright. Let's go." Ash stated.

Ash and Lillie continue to run to the Pokémon Center. The Pokémon Center was about a quarter mile away.

Along running, Lillie noticed how tense Ash was, so she tried to cheer him up.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay Ash. We get Pikachu to the Pokémon Center and he'll be fixed up in no time."

"Yeah but this shouldn't even be happening. If I wasn't bragging. If I wasn't being over confident. Pikachu wouldn't be rushed to the hospital right now!" Ash said in a burst of anger.

Lillie looked Ash in the eye. "Okay. I understand your frustration but is being angry going to help Pikachu out at all? The best thing you can do is to stay calm." Lillie informed Ash.

Ash realized what she had said. Being angry and yelling isn't going t help Pikachu. He then calmed himself down with a few deep breaths.

They continued onward and eventually got to the Pokemon Center.

"Hello, how may I serve you today?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Please, Pikachu." Ash handed Pikachu over to the lady, injuries and all.

"Oh my, what happened to this poor Pikachu?!" She exclaimed.

"I pushed it too hard and didn't consider how much trouble it was in. I take full credit for letting this happen." Ash said truthfully.

"I hope you've learned from your mistakes young man. You two were very lucky, with proper treatment, I can bring this Pikachu back to sustainable health. But it'll be a couple of weeks before it can battle again I'm afraid." She stated.

"It's okay, take as much time as you need." Ash said.

Nurse Joy went into the back of the Pokemon Center to treat Pikachu. Ash and Lillie went to rent a room for the night.

Ash was laying in bed, stale. Lillie noticed this and tried to make him feel better.

"Ash, it's okay. You did the right thing. Some trainers would've left their Pokemon to doe there and not take care of it at all, but you didn't." Lillie said with hope.

"You're right Lillie. But that doesn't change the fact that I made a huge mistake in that battle." Ash replied.

"But to be honest Ash, you only had one Pokemon. Pikachu." Lillie stated.

"You're right Lillie. When Pikachu's done healing up, the firs thing I'll do is to catch a new Pokemon!" Ash exclaimed!

That's the spirit Ash, Lillie thought as she smiled at the boy.

Lillie spent the next few hours training while Ash was studying in the library. Just because we wasn't in school, doesn't mean that he has to stop studying. Even though he hated it.

It was kinda like his own personal promise to his Mom after he left. Anyway he needed to study. How would he learn about new battle techniques?? So continued to study about the new things in the Jenta region like the new types: Quantum, Sound, Plasma, Nuclear, Glitch, and Light. There was also new things for gyms like duel type gyms and every gym leader having a mega evolution.

Back to Lillie, she was training her Ninetails behind the Pokemon Center in the battlefield. She was working on new techniques and battle strategies for her next battle with Team Lunar. Which'll be very soon...

Just then, Lillie got a message in her earpiece.

"Yo, I think Team Lunar is around your area. Be on alert."

Team Lunar? Lillie wondered. What would they want in a isolated Pokemon Center out here? No matter, now I get to really kick butt.

Lillie went into the Pokemon Center where she went to the library to inform Ash about the upcoming attack on the Pokemon Center.

"Okay, you fight while I'll lead the people to safety, since I currently have no Pokemon on me." Ash explained to Lillie.

Ash went around the Pokemon Center informing people about the upcoming attack and leading them outback, while Lillie made it out to the front and prepared her Pokemon for battle.

Nurse Joy came out to help Lillie in her battle.

"You used to be a trainer?" Lillie asked.

"Yup, it wasn't until I decided to join the family tradition. But I think I still have some fight left in me." Nurse Joy said. "Go Audino!"

Just a few minutes later, people in black jumpsuits with blackened moons arrived at the Pokemon Center.

"Alright. We're here and- oh shoot" one grunt A said.

"What. What's going on?" Grunt B said.

Grunt B turned his head.

"Oh come on!" He yelled. "Not you again!"

"Heh. You have a lot of nerve coming back here again, Team Lunar." Lillie stated.

"Oh just because you beat us once before, doesn't mean you get to act like a big shot!" Grunt A said.

"Uhh. Yeah it does." Lillie teased.

"That's it, Houndoom!" Grunt A said.

"Mimikyu, I choose you!" Grunt B said.

Lillie and Nurse Joy began their battle with the two grunts.

Meanwhile, Ash had gotten everyone safely out of the PokéCenter just in time.

"I wonder if Lillie needs some assistance." Ash said out loud. "But even if I did, I have no useable Pokémon..."

Just then, Ash heard a cry.

"NINEEEE!"

Wait. That's Lillie's Ninetails! Something must be wrong. But what can I do? Ash pondered.

Then he heard another cry and his feet moved without thinking.

No, no one's getting hurt again. Ash thought as he ran.

Heh. Took a little too long on that hiatus. Well here's this chapter. It was supposed to be one complete chapter but I know you guys have been waiting patiently for the next chapter so I decided to split it into two.
AceZackary, signing off!