VII - Emergency at the PokéCenter! (Pt.2)

Ash continued to run as he continued to hear Ninetails cries.

'Hang on Lillie, I'm coming. No one's getting hurt this time' Ash continued to say to himself.

Meanwhile in the front of the center, Lillie was having trouble defeating the grunts as they had super charged they're Pokémon.

"How...How did they get so strong?!?" Lillie exclaimed as she ran over to care for her Ninetails.

"The boss had been pulling out all the stops. He amped up our Pokémon too, just for occasions like these." Grunt 1 said.

'Like Pokémon drugs?!' Lillie wondered. 'I took care of that some time ago... not if they found a new way...'

"What do you even want with this Pokémon Center?!?" Lillie asked. "What makes this one different from the rest?!"

"Did you not know? This one contains a special item we've been looking for." Grunt 2 said.

"What special item," Lillie said while looking at the nurse.

"The Light Ball." She said quietly.

"Wait, What! Why would they keep such an important item at a remote Pokémon Center?!" Lillie exclaimed.

"It was the least anyone would expect!" The nurse cried. "But somehow, they found us.."

"Wait don't give up now." Lillie said.

"Enough of this talk, Houndoom, use Flame Charge!" Grunt 1 said.

Houndoom preformed a super effective move on Ninetails. Ninetails was on the ground, struggling to fight.

"Please." Lillie pleaded. "If you want to help, help now. Fight."

Nurse Joy wiped her eyes. "My job is to protect this center, and that I will! Audino, Echoed Voice!"

Audino had made a sound as the hit Houndoom, not doing much damage.

"That did nothing, Houndoom, Flame Charge!" Grunt 1.

Houndoom attacked with another Flame Charge, knocking down Audino.

"Audino, get back up and use Echoed Voice!" The nurse exclaimed.

"What do you not get?! That does nothing!" Grunt 1 said. "Go, Flame Wheel!"

Audino's Echoed Voice attacked with more force, pushing Houndoom back.

"Wait, huh?!" Grunt 1 exclaimed.

"I guess you don't know." Nurse Joy said. "Each turned Echoed Voice is used, the greater the attack damage!"

"Wow! You know your stuff!" Lillie exclaimed.

"What if I told you I also went to Route 103 High School?" The nurse stated.

"Cool! How was it like! How hard were the classes?" Lillie replied with enthusiasm.

"Shouldn't you know? After all you go there." Nurse Joy said while sweatdropping. "Anyway, you go in and heal your Pokemon. There should be an instructional manual behind the desk. I'll handle these guys from here!"

"Right!" Lillie said while returning her Pokemon. "Be careful!"

Lillie left the experience nurse to fend off against the grunts.

She ran inside the Pokemon, without looking of course.

Plus, just on cue, Ash ran in too.

And they ran into each other.

(Ya know, simple corny writing.)

"Lillie!" Ash exclaimed while getting back up. "You okay?"

"I've been better," She said.