ACT 11 SCENE 1

(Deejay is seen in his parlor watching television. His Samsung Galaxy S8+ begins to ring, he picks it up from the centre glass table and connects the call.)

DEEJAY

Hello! Who am I speaking with?

MANUEL

It's me Manuel, how is your wife?

DEEJAY

She is fine. Why did you call me?

MANUEL

We found the culprit, the person who sold off all our document to First bank. We have written a letter to first bank this morning regarding the issue. They promise to reply us and anyway the case has been taken to court by our bank.

DEEJAY

Why did we take it to court? We should have demonstrated only peaceful negotiation, that's all. They are taking it too far.

MANUEL

This afternoon they replied us that we are trying to prank them, I myself I do not understand the situation.

DEEJAY

They should better behave themselves unless we'll...

MANUEL

As for the culprit, he shall be persecuted by the judiciary arm of government. This case is really critical and we have to handle it with excess care.

DEEJAY

Alright Manuel. (He hangs up and someone suddenly bangs into the house.) Who's that?

LISA

(Holding a travelling bag and wearing a handbag.) It is me my son, it is your mother.

DEEJAY

Bonjour mother.

LISA

Bonjour my son.

(Mariana rushes from the kitchen excited.)

MARIANA

Mother! Mother! (She runs to her mother and Lisa hisses.)

LISA

Don't dare you infertile fellow. I wonder why my son is still keeping you hostage in this house. (She hisses and walks by passing her. Mariana is surprised and begins to sob.)

DEEJAY

How was the journey mother?

LISA

Fine my son. What is this woman still doing in this house? (Mariana begins to cry.) Come and show me my place to stay please. Four hours journey is something to give testimony about.

DEEJAY

Mother let Mariana take you in.

LISA

I didn't beg a witch to take me in please. I have been waiting to carry my own grandchild on my arms, but this woman proves to be destiny delayer.