ACT 13 SCENE 2

(A reverend father dressed in white robes, father Peter is in his office. There are books and Bibles on his table. There is a shelf behind containing books also. Three reverend sisters enter the office and sit in front of his desk.)

FATHER JOHN

Good day, dear women of the lord.

REVEREND SISTERS

Good day father John.

FATHER JOHN

I called you people here to tell you something important. A new member will be joining this parish. She had earlier gone through series of training and has been given thorough authorisation by the Catholic church. Miss. Mariana please come in.

(Mariana dressed as a reverend sister enters.)

MARIANA

Greetings to you my fellow sisters, shalom.

REVEREND SISTERS

Same to you, sister. You are welcome in the name of Jesus Christ our saviour and our mother holy Mary.

MARIANA

Thanks.

FATHER JOHN

She is the new member. Who has decided to dedicate her life to the catholic ministry and win souls for the kingdom. She shared her story to me which I considered as a very touching one and one willing to touch lives and heal the minds of other ladies out there and women who lack the privilege of carrying and playing with their own children by blood. (Talks to Mariana.) Mariana, this is sister Blessing. (Pointing to the first lady to the left.) She takes care of all the works needed by the reverend father. This is sister Kate. (Pointing to the lady in the middle.) And the last but not the least, sister Felicia. (He points at the first lady to the right.) You are highly welcome once again. Now they will take you for a short orientation.

MARIANA

Alright father.