Merry Christmas

----
I own nothing.
Everyone is like 25-33 years old. Philip and Theo are 8 and the other Hamilton kids don't exist yet.
Since this is being published on Christmas, my first one is a Christmas oneshot. Ships- Hamliza, Thomgelica, Jeggy, Burr x TheoSr. (What is their ship name?), and Philidosia. Modern AU
----
Ding ding ding ding

"Momma, wake up, it's Christmas!" Philip shouted.

"Yes, Philip I know." Eliza replied. She yawned, "Is your father awake yet?"

"No," Philip frowned, "Is auntie Angelica coming? Will Mr. Macaroni come with her again? He lets me play with his hair! What about Theo? I miss Theo." Eliza smiled.

"They are all coming, now go wake up your father." Philip bounced up happily and ran to his father, who was of course, in his office.

"Daddy? Are you awake?" Philip asked.

"Merry Christmas, Philip." Alex smiled. He was already awake.

"Daddy, Theo is coming over today, I'm really excited!" Philip yelled.

"I know Philip, let's go get ready now, okay?" Alex asked.

"Okay!"

Timeskip- When people start to arrive

Knock knock knock

"Daddy, mommy, someone is here!" Philip yelled. Philip ran to the door. "It's auntie Angelica and Macaroni!" Eliza came downstairs and opened the door. She welcomed them inside.

"Angelica," Eliza said, "It's wonderful to see you, how have you been?"

"Wonderful Eliza, here you go and merry Christmas." Angelica handed Eliza three gifts.

"We bought them while we were in France." Thomas said.

"Angelica, Jefferson." Alex acknowledged them, pleasantly to Angelica, slightly ruder to Thomas.

"Hamilton." Jefferson replied. Angelica and Eliza glared at their husbands.

"Macaroni, can I play with your hair?" Philip pleaded, "Theo said I should practice on you so I can do her hair."

"Sure, kid." Thomas replied, patting Philip on the head. He let Philip lead him to the couch so he could do his hair.

Knock knock knock

Alex opened the door to reveal Aaron Burr, the Theodosias, John Laurens, and Peggy.

"John," Alex grinned and gave him a hug, "Burr, Theodosia, lil Theodosia, and Peggy."

"Hey Alex," Peggy smiled, "Are we allowed in or what?" Alex rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, come on in." He replied.

"TheoOOOO!!!!!!!!" Philip yelled. He gave her a hug and nearly crushed her.

"Hi Pip, merry Christmas." She replied, blushing a little. As the kids played with Thomas' hair the adults chatted and exchanged gifts. Eventually Burrito, Turtle and Ham sandwich sat down with Thomas and they played a very competitive game of tic tac toe.

Knock knock knock

Eliza walked over to the door and welcomed Lafayette and Mulligan.

"Hey guys, come and join the game!" John called.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" Eliza asked. Hercules and Lafayette exchanged glances.

"BooOOOOOze!" They both screeched at the top of their lungs. Eliza laughed, but gave them some anyway along with their gifts.