Hamliza~ Sweaters and Scarfs

Modern au
Alex and Eliza are dating.

----

Alex was looking for his sweater, the one with a Slytherin symbol on it. It wasn't in his closet like it normally was.

"Eliza, do you know where my Slytherin sweater went?" He yelled.

"That depends, do you know where my Ravenclaw scarf went?" She replied.

Alex did know where the scarf was, he took it one day and never gave it back. Knowing that the only way to ever wear his sweater again was to give her the scarf, he grabbed it and went up to Eliza's room.

"Eliza? Are you in there?" He called out. He knocked on the door. When he received no response, he said, "I'm coming in." He opened the door and saw Eliza wearing his sweater and sewing.

"So you do have my sweater." He pouted.

"And you have my scarf." She said, pointing to the blue and black scarf in his hands, "Not to mention, you keep using my shampoo and conditioner."

"It makes my hair smell good!" He protested.

"Then go buy your own!" She shot back.

"Eliza, we live together, there is no need to buy two of the same shampoos and conditioners." He reasoned.

"I still want my scarf back."

"But it's so warm." He whined.

"What else would I use it for? Decoration?" She snorted.

"Yes." He replied. She face palmed and walked towards him. She grabbed his face and kissed him. Alex was shocked and let go of the scarf. Eliza snatched it from him as she let go of his face.

"Great, now I can go out as a Slytherclaw." Eliza walked out to visit her friends.

"Hey-" Alex started. He sighed, "Oh well, she's cute in that outfit anyway."

----
Thanks for reading!

-fandomgirl723

----