Thomgelica~ Hair colour

Soulmate ish AU

----

Every person had a soulmate. Your soulmate would have the exact same hair colour as you. Everyone else would have a different one. The more similar your colour is to another colour the more compatible you are.

Angelica Schuyler had purple hair. Her sisters both had purple hair, but they were all slightly different. Angelica's was magenta-ish, Eliza's was indigo-ish, and Peggy was a royal purple.

Eliza's boyfriend, Alexander Hamilton, had the same colour as Eliza. Angelica had wished that she would find her soulmate soon.

"Hey Angelica, you should come with me and Peggy to the party," Eliza yelled. Angelica sighed.

"Okay, I'll be down in a few." She yelled back. Angelica got ready. She put on a pink dress and fixed her hair. She ran down the stairs, where Eliza was waiting for her.

Timeskip- Party

"It's really loud here." Eliza commented. Her eyes lit up when she saw Alex. When he saw her he grinned and walked over to her.

"Hey Betsey, I'm glad you were able to come over." He greeted her. Behind him was a tall guy with puffy, curly hair and a magenta T-shirt.

"Who's that?" Peggy asked.

"Thomas Jefferson," He grinned when he saw Angelica, "And I think I found my soulmate." Everyone stared at him.

"Shit, that means I'm going to end up being your brother-in-law." Alex realized. Thomas ignored him and continued talking to Angelica.

"Darling, let's chat," He said to Angelica, "Away from these people." He continued eyeing Alex suspiciously. Angelica and Thomas walked off to the balcony.

"So," Angelica began, "I'm your soulmate?"

"Aren't you so lucky?" He replied. Angelica raised an eyebrow.

"Clearly." She muttered sarcastically. She glanced at his hair, it really was the same as hers. She raised her arm to touch it. It was so soft and fluffy.

"Do you like my hair?" He asked.

"Very much, it's fluffy and soft." She replied. Thomas put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Angelica's ears turned reddish, but she leaned against him. He placed his chin on top of her head.

"You're adorable." He whispered. His kissed the top of her head.

----
I dunno what to write. I hate school. I have a slight writer's block. Thanks for reading!

-fandomgirl723

----