Thomgelica~ Stolen Kiss part. 1

I own nothing. Enjoy!

----

Highschool

Thomas Jefferson, most popular boy at his highschool. All the girls love him, they're constantly flirting with him, except his crush, Angelica Schuyler.

"Hey Angie!" He yelled, running up to her, "How are you, you weren't at school yesterday."

Angelica rolled her eyes, "Don't call me Angie and I was sick."

"Are you okay now?" He asked, concerned for her.

"I'm fine Thomas, I don't need you taking care if me all the time." She sighed.

"But Angi-"

"No, I said I don't need you pretending to be in love with me out of sympathy." She snapped. Thomas was hurt, but didn't chase after her as she walked to her next class.

"But I really do love you." He whispered under his breath. He was used to rejection, but Angelica was really upset this time.

Timeskip- the next day

The next day Thomas didn't say anything to Angelica, he left her alone, just the way she wanted it. He watched her throughout the day. He noticed that she wasn't as happy as she normally was, she looked tired and like she was crying the whole night. She kept glancing at her sister and her sister's boyfriend, Alexander Hamilton. Thomas understood what happened without asking, she gave Alex to her sister even though she was in love with him.

Timeskip- After school

"Hey Angi-Angelica. How are you?" He asked quietly, correcting himself.

"I'm doing well, how are you?" She replied, sounding dead inside.

"If you're not well then neither am I." He whispered.

"What was that?"

"I'm doing well too." He replied. There was an adkward silence afterwards.

"So, uh, what's up with Eliza's boyfriend." Thomas asked, knowing it was a touchy subject.

"He's nice, good for Eliza." Angelica replied.

"You don't have to give everything up for you sister." Thomas said. Angelica turned to him.

"What do you mean by that."

"I know you fell in love with Alexander, you deserve to be happy. Why did you give him up?" He asked.

"I thought you of all people would hate it if I was with Alex. Plus, Eliza deserves him more than I do." Angelica replied softly, blinking back tears.

"I just want you to be happy." Thomas whispered.

----
That's part one, there is going to be like 4 parts because 4 is one of my lucky numbers.

-fandomgirl723

----