Happy new year!~

Ships-
Thomgelica
Hamliza
Jeggy
Philidosia

Notes-
Philip is 15
Little Angelica is called Angie
Angie is 9
The other Hamilton kids don't exist because I can't remember their names
Theodosia is called Theo
Theo is 14
Modern AU

December 31 2017

4 pm

"Hey mom, are we going to leave soon?" Philip asked. He just wanted to see Theo.

"Soon, Philip, wait 10 more minutes." Eliza replied.

"Philip just wants to see Theo." Angie teased. Philip blushed and muttered, "Go away Angie."

"Okay, is everyone ready to go?" Alex called from the kitchen.

"Yes." Everyone responded.

The Hamiltons got into the car.

"Dad, please let mom drive, you're to reckless." Philip begged. Alex sighed, but let Eliza drive.

Timeskip- Burr house

Knock knock knock

"Dad, the Hamiltons are here!" Theodosia yelled. She ran to the door and opened it, revealing Philip, Angie, Alexander, and Eliza.

"Welcome! We were waiting for you." Theodosia greeted.

"Hamilton." Burr acknowledged Alex. Then he smiled warmly at the kids and Eliza and asked, "How do you tolerate him?" Philip and Angie stood awkwardly as he and Eliza laughed. Theo grabbed Philip's arm.

"Let's get out of here while we can." She whispered. The pair went to the garden as Angie began eating food.

----

Theo and Philip

"Hey Theo, what are those yellow ones called?" Philip asked, pointing to a group of yellow flowers.

"They're called marigolds." She responded. The two wandered the garden.

"Hey Theo, I need to tell you something." Philip said.

"What is it?"

"I don't want to make this awkward, but I love you." He whispered the last part.

"Well, I'm going to make this more awkward," She responded, "I love you too."

"So, do I get to kiss you when it's 12:00?" He asked. Theo laughed, "Of course, who else would I kiss?"

----
Thomas and Angelica

"We're going to be late because of you!" Angelica whisper-yelled at Thomas.

"It's not my fault!" He protested, "I had to wash, dry, and brush my hair, which, by the way, is absolutely gorgeous." Angelica snorted.

The two walked to their car.

"After you M'lady." Thomas said with a fake British accent as he opened the door for her. Angelica giggled.

Thomas drove them to Aaron Burr's house.

----
Burr

Knock knock knock

Aaron opened the door.

"Thomas, Angelica, it's great to see you. Please come in." He welcomed them warmly.

"Angelicaa." Eliza sang when she saw her sister.

"Elizaa." Angelica sang back.

"And Peggy." They heard. Everyone turned to see Peggy and John standing at the doorway.