Thomgelica~It's not like I like you

Thomgelica is my favourite ship so ya. More Thomgelica! Based off of a song I found on youtube.

Enjoy!

----

Angelica walked down the street, singing to herself.

"Hey!" Someone ran up to her, "That's pretty good!"

"Wha-!" She blushed, it was Thomas Jefferson, her long-term crush. "No one asked you!"

"I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on you. But baby, I'll never get that chance to dance that romance with you." He sang. He was flirting with her as usual. They were both in the drama club, this was one of the songs they sang together as a warm-up.

"Oh, No, cause," He continued, "You're always hitting and kicking and putting me down.

Angelica pretended to hit and kick him. He grinned and she giggled.

"I hope you don't mean what you say." He mumbled.

"But I keep seeing you stickin' around Like you can't get enough. So I stay and I wonder how my hand would feel intertwined with yours." They sang together.

"As of now though." He sighed.

"What are you doing?" Angelica glared.

"Nothing but closed doors." He sang, "My girl's a Dere a Tsun-Tsundere Just saying "hi" gets me a punch in the face. And if I should compliment her, she starts to chase."

"Hey! That was a direct attack!" She yelled, pretending to be mad.

"Oh, no! The wildcat found my hiding place!" He whined.

"Stupid Octopus! Take it back! She mumbled. He laughed. They both paused for four beats. Then they both went back into character.

"So, uh, how am I an octopus?" He asked awkwardly.

"How am I a cat!?" She fired back.

"Well-uh-Cats are cute!" He pointed out.

"Go away!" She scowled.

"Can we get along? You're so headstrong." He whispered in her ear.

"There's no way, go away, now so long!" She pushed him away.

"Just talk to me and you will see." He flirted.

"That's not fair, using flair you dummy!" She glared and blushed, "I've got myself just a little bit of love that I wanna spend on not you." She emphasized on not. "Cuz baby, I'm afraid you'll say, that it's not okay with you." She whispered to herself. "Oh, Oh, cuz You're always laughing and joking. You look like a clown, but I hope you mean what you say."

"I do." He promised her.

"And I wonder what you would think If I let my pride down, let it sink. Could we hold hands, kiss? Live our lives in gentle bliss?" She fantasized.

"We could." He clarified.

"Ugh! I'm not talking about you! You're not my Prince in this." She crossed her arms.

"I'm not a Dere a Tsun-Tsundere I have a jello heart, I'm not that mean! I'm not blushing, I was just rushing and forgot the sunscreen!" She rambled.

"Your smile is really cute though." He laughed.

"You'll never see it from underneath my pigtails!" She said, hiding her face with her dark curly hair. Thomas sighed.

"Alright. I just wanted to let you know." He turned and began walking away. Angelica frowned.

"Uh-um hey." She started.

"Yeah? Are you okay?" He turned to stare at her.

"Y-Yeah, um, well, hehe. Hey, hey are you free free today?" She turned red.

"Oh ho ho. Why do you want to know?" He smirked.

"It's not like I like you, okay?!" She blushed and shouted.

"Alright cool, where do you want to go? We could rent a boat and sail, find a bunny and feed it some juicy kale." Thomas said stupidly.

"No that sounds really stupid," Angelica commented.

"Okay well how about a classy dinner by candlelight or scary stories til midnight, so then I could hold you tight." He flirted.

"And get Cheeto crumbs on me?! No Way!" Angelica protested.

"Ba da ba da ba!" Thomas sang the instrumental part.

"Okay, I think you're a little dense. I really do not like all of this talk you have in the present tense. Ba ba da ba da!" Angelica copied his instrumental part, "So listen here, buddy. It's all just a big fantasy you see inside of your head! No! So just say goodbye!"

Thomas sighed, "Eh-whatever.

"Ba ba da ba da!" Angelica shouted randomly.

"I'm not a Dere a Tsun-Tsundere."

"My girls a dere- a tsun-tsundere." They harmonized together.

"Hey!" She pretended to be offended, "I can kick your butt even in this dress!" She pretended to kick him.

"Ugh!" He pretended to be in pain,"I digress! So let's just go to the park I guess. He suggested.

Angelica scoffed, "You wouldn't even know what to bring."

"Oh, come on, will you please just say yes!" He begged.

"Geez, fine, Baka Tako! It's not like I'll enjoy it or anything." She ended, giggling.

----

Yay all done! Hope you enjoyed!

-fandomgirl723

----