prologue

bambam was straight. after taking notice of his good looks in high school after screwing his first girlfriend, he realized he could get just about any girl he wanted. then it became a game. but he didn't realize this game until walking in on his second girlfriend cheating on him. so once he was in college, getting girls was easy. he'd hook up with them, then leave them.

yugyeom, was gay. and he knew it. he and bambam grew up together, and once bambam told him about this game he tried it himself. it wasn't really his style so after his first year in college he stopped screwing around with different boys and settled on one. jeon jungkook. jungkook was actually bisexual but that doesn't seem to matter because he is cheating on yugyeom with his roommate, park jimin. but yugyeom, of course, doesn't know this.

yugyeom and bambam have been together since 7th grade. they became friends after someone bashed yugyeom for being gay and bambam stood up for him. they've been close friends ever since. in high school, they met jackson wang a chinese junior, and they became friends too. the three of them went to the same college and met mark tuan, who introduced them to his at the time roommate, park jinyoung, and soon they had their own little friend group. mark and jackson became close and now share a room, and jinyoung got a new roommate, im jaebum.