jk; 5

i chuckled to myself after seeing yugyeom fall asleep. i got up, and got dressed. i checked my phone, 1 message from jiminie💖, 2 missed calls from jiminie💖. "shit," i muttered to myself. i called jimin, but got no answer. i scoffed and continued getting my things and leaving. i opened the door, and bambam was right in front of me.

"jungkook." he muttered.

"kunpimook." i replied. he brushed his shoulder against mine, while i rolled my eyes.

once i got back to my dorm, jimin was waiting for me, obviously pissed. "what?" i asked him.

"you think i don't know?" jimin replied.

"jimin, listen i-"

"i don't want to hear it." jimin said. we sat in silence for a bit. "kookie, when we started this thing we promised we wouldn't have sex with tae, or yugyeom." jimin said.

"i know," i replied to him. he just stayed silent. "maybe i can make it up to you li-"

"i made plans with tae, we're going to spend the day together," jimin replied cutting me off. suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"jimin~ are you ready?" tae hummed from the other side of the door. jimin changed his expression back to the happy jimin he was before, and got up.

"goodbye jungkook." he said. i watched as he opened the door and left.

"two can play at that game, jimin," i muttered to myself. i got out my phone and texted yugyeom.

jungkookie💕: hey sorry i had to go, i needed to do something but do you want to go out today on a date or something?

yugyeom: yeah! sure! 💗

jungkookie💕: come to my dorm see you soon!

————
yg

i got up after receiving a text from jungkook about going on a date. i changed into this sweater type thing, song black pants and shoes. "yugs, what are you doing?" bambam asked.

"jungkook wants to go on a date so, yeah!" i replied. i grabbed my phone and my wallet. "i'll see you tonight bams!" i said, walking out of our dorm.

——
bb

i did not like this. didn't they just fuck? isn't that enough for one day? i don't know but it for sure pissed me off and it's only 10 in the morning. by now i assumed the coffee shop jinyoung and mark worked at was opened and got my keys and left to go there.

once i got there i went up. "the usual mark." i said. jinyoung started on it right away.

"what's wrong now bams?" mark asked.

"fucking jungkook!" i replied, running my hand in my hair.

"wow two times in a day? didn't think that was possible," mark said.

"you won't believe what they're doing today," i said.

"what?" jinyoung asked looking up.

"they're going on a fucking date!" i shouted. they both continued what they were doing and didn't respond. "a-and right after yugyeom and him got in a fucking fight! it's just ugh!" i yelled.

"well bambam, sounds to me you're jealous," jinyoung said. i looked up. mark nodded.

"why would i be jealous though?" i replied.

"i don't know," jinyoung said.

"well that doesn't help!" i said.

"bambam...is it possible you maybe have a crush on yugyeom?" mark asked. i looked at him with a shocked face.

"n-no, i'm straight." i answered.

"but do you really know that?" mark asked.

"yes i eat pussy on the weekends," i replied. mark rolled his eyes. i looked down at my phone as it vibrated.

kami_987 wants to send you a message

"speaking of pussy, kami lark just messaged me," i said. mark and jinyoung scoffed in unison.

kami_987; hey bambam!

bambams_; hey kami :)

kami_987; i was wondering what you're doing tonight?

bambams_; nothing why?

kami_987; i was wondering if maybe you wanted to go on a date with me?

bambams_; of course! what time will it b miss kami?

kami_987; 5 :)

bambams_; alright i'll meet you at the restaraunt near campus at 5

"i have a date with kami lark as of now," i protested. jinyoung rolled his yeyes and handed me my coffee.

"you'd better tell yugyeom before he walks in on you, or worse you walk in on him!" mark replied. jinyoung nodded.

"yugyeom is weak, there's no way jungkook and him will last another round." i stated.

"whatever bams, anywho, did jackson ever tell you when he's getting here?" mark asked.

"no, i haven't seen him since this morning whne i walked in-"

"ON US WORKING ON OUR PROJECT THANKS BAMBAM!" mark said cutting me off. i smacked my mouth realizing jinyoung doesn't know yet. the bell for the cafe door went off and we all turned to see jungkook and yugyeom intertwining hands.

"hi bambam! hi mark! hi jinyoung! the usual, and what do you want babe?" yugyeom asked. i scoffed at the nickname yugyeom gave jungkook.

"caramel mocha is just fine," jungkook replied. jinyoung and mark suddenly went back to work. jungkook whispered something in yugyeom's ear and he giggled, and it was followed by giving him a peck on the nose. i rolled my eyes and focused back on my phone. i saw the  conversation me and kami had, and remembered to tell yugyeom.

"yugs, i'm having kami over tonight, so i would suggest if you two are having round two, have it at jungkook's place," i spat. jungkook scoffed. "what's the problem, jeon?" i asked seeing his face perk up at me.

"well, of course, kunpimook, the girl player, would have a girl over tonight. i just hope it doesn't end up like how you and macy mils did." jungkook stated, looking me directly in the eyes with a smirk.

"how the fuck do you know about that?!" i replied.

"just a friend of mine is friends with her," jungkook answered. "not everyone is gonna wanna screw with someone who goes around screwing girls al-"

"okay! anyways, we'll make sure to go to jungkook's!" yugyeom said, interrupting his boyfriend. jungkook rolled his eyes, smiled, and looked back at yugyeom. yugyeom smiled back at him. my insides sank when i saw the way yugyeom looked at jungkook. i shook my head and took another sip of my coffee.

"here yugyeom here's your drinks," jinyoung said, handing them their drinks.

"thanks jinyoung! let's go kookie!" yugyeom exclaimed, smiling at jungkook. they held hands again, and left.

a/n wattpad literally hates me like this saved weird the first time??? idk but i hope i fixed it.