bb; 13

i woke up with a migraine. it hurt like shit, but i felt something cuddling me, and when i looked down i saw a sleeping yugyeom. i blushed because he's so cute. "wait. shit!" i whispered. i couldn't move. what the hell happened last night? then suddenly i remembered.

"h-hey, yugs~" 

"what??~~"

"i love youuu~~ i'm just too scared to tell youuu~~"

he lied down on top of me and passed out. i smiled and messed with his hair.

"holy shit," i whispered to myself. i was scared i woke yugyeom up when we tightened his grip around my waist and moaned slightly. i slowly, moved his arms, and freed myself from his grasp. he was so cute. i honestly wish i could call him mine. i changed, and left to go to the cafe. 

when i got there, it was just mark and jackson, no jinyoung. "where's jinyoung?" i asked.

"i don't know..." mark responded.

"any of you remember what the hell happened last night?" i asked. they both shook heads.

"the only thing i remember is mark and i-"

"JACKSON SHUT THE HELL UP!" mark yelled.

"well, i woke up, and yugyeom was cuddling with me," i said.

"you weren't naked right?" jackson asked.

"no!" i exclaimed, "in fact we were fully clothed, all i remember was confessing to him, and coming back.".

"that's weird as fuck," mark said.

"ughh, my head hurts," jackson whined. mark came and pecked his forehead.

"i know baby," he said.

"i wish i could do that," i mumbled to myself.

"what?" mark asked.

"nothing," i said, "i just, i don't know. what if yugyeom never loves me, and he ends up with jungkook and i die alone and-"

"bambam, did you check the you know what?" jackson asked. i suddenly remembered putting the camera in jungkook and jimin's dorm.

"you know what, no!" i exclaimed.

"we'll be right back babe!" jackson said, leaving with me.

"what's going on, i don't have a good feeling about this," mark pouted as we left.

luckily, the dorm was empty and we got in and out quickly. we walked back to markson's dorm and we sat. i put the sd card from the camera in the pc and we waited, until it happened. we skipped through a bunch until jungkook and jimin arrived back. our eyes widened on what we saw.

--

jy

"jaebum you're ignoring me." i stated, as jaebukm looked at his phone.

"you guys went to a party without me. i'm pissed." jaebum stated.

"i thought you had night shift!" i exclaimed.

"i could have called off if i knew!" he told me. i sighed. "youngjae wants to go out, bye jinyoung." i said coldly, leaving the dorm. i honestly felt awful. jaebum was pissed at all of us, and i'm pissed at jackson, mark, and bambam, everything was shit. things absolutely could not get worse. 

--

jk

it was about noon, and jimin and i had another date. we came back to the dorms, but we froze when we saw pictures of jimin and i's affair. right there. everywhere. everyone looked at us jimin's eyes were filling up with tears, and he ran away. "j-jimin!" i yelled. i couldn't do anything. everything seemed to be spinning. i saw jin, walking out with his keys. "hey j-jin-"

"i don't want to hear it jungkook." he said coldly, and walked out.

"i just wanted to make everyone happy," i whispered to myself, watching everyone look at the pictures.

--

yg

i woke up around noon, with a head ache. i forgot everything that happened last night. shit. i noticed i was in bambam's bed. "hmm," i said to myself. i sat up and scratched my head. i decided to shower, and after wards i got dressed. i figured i'd walk to the cafe, so i decided to call bambam and ask where the hell he was so we could meet up. i walked out of my dorm, and started to call bambam when i froze at the pictures i saw. 

"yugs?" bambam asked. i didn't respond. i felt my heart shatter. the picture was of jungkook and jimin fucking. i've never felt more hurt in my entire life. "yugyeom?!" bambam said, now not on the phone as i looked up at him and jackson, stapling more of those pictures to the board. 

"y-you did this?" i asked. they didn't answer. "kunpimook answer me! did you do this!" i said, tears starting up. he looked down, and looked up at me ion shame and nodded slowly.  "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT!?"

--

tae

i was smiling as hobi and i started another round of mario cart. "hey tae, when are you going to propose to jimin anyways," he asked. i looked over at the ring on my bed side.

"this weekend," i replied, "i'm kinda thirsty, you want anything from the vending machines?".

"yeah sure, sprite," he answered. i smiled and walked out to get them, but froze as i saw the pictures on the wall. it was my best friend, jungkook, screwing my boyfriend, jimin. i felt a tear fall from my eye as i stood there. "tae you okay-" hobi stopped when he saw what i was looking at. 

"what's wrong babe?" yoongi asked, walking up to us. "ahh, jeon jungkook, you're in deep shit," yoongi whispered.

--

mark

i sighed as the coffee shop was empty. it was boring without jinyoung or jackson here. now that i thought about it, where was jinyoung? he hasn't spoken to me since last night. i decided to call him. 

calling jinyoungie.....

....

....

call declined.

"shit," i said. i grabbed my keys and switched the opene sign on the door to closed, and wrote a note just in case my boss came saying i had to take care of something. i drove to campus. i walked in, and stopped seeing what everyone was looking at. it was pictures of jungkook and jimin having sex. "poor yugyeom," i mumbled to myself, "i'll call him after i find out what's up with jinyoung.". i walked and went to his and jaebum's dorm. i knocked, to see jinyoung fully well answering it.

"what to you want mark." he said coldly.

"jinyoung, what's wrong?" asked jinyoung. jinyoung sighed and crossed his arms.

"you really don't remember, do you?" he said.

"no. i really, truly, honestly don't remember." i replied.

"you and jackson are dating." he said. 

"what?! how did you-"

"everyone was being really honest last night when you guys were drunk." jinyoung said.

"jinyoung i'm sorry-"

"why didn't you tell me?!" jinyoung yelled.

"i don't know-"

"and you told bambam?!" he continued.

"it was an accident-"

"mark. i love you." he stated.

a/n

shit i feel bad for everyone. double update though dehet!!!1!! just in case you're wondering, bambam and jackson took a picture from the video and that's how the pictures got every where and stuff

q; ult girl bias?

a; park jimin <3