jk; 3

[after leaving yugyeom's dorm]

i walked into my dorm to see jimin waiting for me. i went to his bed and sat beside him, pecking him on the lips. jimin put his head on my shoulder. "I love you jungkook, you know?" he whispered.

"I love you too jiminie," i whispered back.

"so, what do you have planned for tonight?" he asked.

"i was thinking the usual," i replied. he chuckled and got up.

"alright," he said with a smirk. he began stripping by taking off his shirt when we heard a knock at the door.

"shit," i muttered, getting up and looking through the peephole. i saw tae and looked back at jimin. "it's tae, your boyfriend," i responded.

"ah, get on your bed," jimin said. i did as he said as he went to his dresser. "come in!" he said. the door opened.

"hey jiminie! i was wondering if you wanted to go out?" he asked jimin.

"ah, tae, i'm about to go to bed," jimin responded.

"ah, i'm sorry, i knew it was too late," tae said.

"see you later tae!" he said as tae left. i waited a bit, until i went up and locked the door. i went to jimin and wrapped my arms around his arms and started kissing down his neck.

[lmAo u thought i'm not writing smut......yet ;)]

after we finished, jimin lied down on my chest peacefully, and i messed with his hair soothing it since just a second ago i was gripping it tightly. "you're so beautiful," i hummed in his ear.

"thank you kookie, it's only the millionth time you've told me that," he whispered back. i chuckled.

"just wanted you to know," i replied. we sat there for a few more minutes.

"hm, i kinda want some coffee right now," jimin said.

"really?" i asked.

"mhm," he replied.

"well let's go," i said.

"wait really?" he asked.

"yeah, i know where we can go," i answered. we got up, changed and took a picture together. after posting it, we left.

i knew this cafe from one of my first few dates with yugyeom. the only down part was his friends worked there. we walked in and yugyeom's friend, mark, looked (jung)shook, while his friend jinyoung kept his cool. as a matter of fact, none of yugyeom's friends liked me. which sucked since all my friends adore yugyeom, except jimin of course. "ah, salted caramel frappuccino, and what do you want?" i asked turning to jimin. i almost said babe, which would have been bad. i heard a little shuffling in the back, i could have sworn i heard someone say 'yugyeom, don't look.'.

"uh, french vanilla mocha, um, please," jimin replied. jinyoung nodded and started working on the drinks along with mark. as we sat there, i heard crashing in the back, and jinyoung looked back there with a scolding look. then, suddenly, out of nowhere, yugyeom appeared.

"hi babe!" he exclaimed.

"oh, uh, hi! what are you doing here?" i asked.

"yeah, you aren't supposed to be here,"  jimin whispered under his breath.

"oh, well, i messaged you and called to see if i could go to your dorm, but you didn't answer so i sorta came here," he answered. i nodded and checked my phone and sure enough, 1 missed call from yugyeom, 1 message from yugyeom.

"ah, sorry, jimin and i were busy," i replied. yugyeom came out and walked to me and jimin.

"i-it's fine, i understand," he said. i felt so awkward in this moment. "so, uh, jimin how are you?" yugyeom asked.

"i'm fine," he replied, scratching his head. i could feel the awkwardness fill the air as silence came over us.

"your drinks are done." mark spat. i rolled my eyes, noticing mark's rude attitude. we got our drinks and sat down at a table, yugyeom was about to follow us but jinyoung stopped him.

"um actually yugyeom, would you please go to the back?" he asked.

"oh, uh, sure jinyoung," he answered, going back behind the counters.

"well that, was certainly interesting," jimin whispered.

"sorry, i didn't know he'd be here," i replied. jimin sighed.

"it's fine not like you knew," he said in a annoyed tone.

"aww, is jiminie jealous?" i asked.

"what n-"

"it's okay jimin, i thinks it's hot." i replied.