yg; 17

"kim yugyeom, welcome to our first date,"

"d-date?" i asked bambam smiled and nodded. he took my hand and we got in his car. we drove to the restaurant we went when jungkook ditched me. we sat down and ironically, the waitress was the same.

 we got our food and the waitress stopped.

"are you two dating?" she asked. 

"no no, just good friends," bambam answered. 

"sorry, you two just seem cute together," she said walking off.

i smiled as she took our order. she was about to walk off when bambam stopped her. "yes sir?" she asked.

"if you're wondering, we are dating now, this is our first date." he answered, smiling at her.

"i knew you two were familiar," she said. she began to walk off when she turned around. "congratulations!" she cheered. bambam looked back at me and smiled. i smiled at him. i started to doze off, watching the door the waiters were walking through with food waiting for ours.

"yugyeom?" he said. i looked back at him.

"what?" i asked.

"i love you," he said. i blushed, and smiled.

"i love you too," i gushed back at him. we eventually got our food, and after eating and paying we drove around in the car. "hey bambam, should we tell our parents we're dating?" i asked.

"oh yeah," he said, "my mom only checks facebook let me change my status and i bet you she'll call within 5 minutes.". he parked, went on his facebook and changed his status to taken on facebook. only one minute later he got a call. he answered.

"KUNPIMOOK YOU HAVE A GIRL FRIEND?!! MY BABY IS GROWING UP!!" she exclaimed bambam chuckled.

"it's actually a he, mom," he said.

"I KNEW IT!" she yelled.

"hey hEY KNEW WHAT?!" he replied.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GAY HAHA!" she exclaimed.

"OH MY GOD EVEN MY MOM- anyways, you actually know my boyfriend," i said.

"oh, is it that minghao boy?" she asked. bambam laughed.

"i'm dating yugyeom." he stated.

"OH MY GOODNESS NO WAY!!" sh exclaimed. we laughed.

"HI MOM!" i said.

"YUGYEOM, DEAR, YOU'RE THERE TOO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DATING THAT JUNGKOOK BOY!" she told me.

"it's a long story," i replied.

"actually, mom, we've got to call yugyeom's mom-"

"i'll tell her dear, don't worry about it," bambam's mom said.

"alright, well, bye love you mom!" bambam exclaimed.

"BYE MOM!" i yelled. she laughed.

"goodbye boys!" she said, ending the call. i laughed.

"you know bams, for some reason i'm not surprised," i said. he leaned in and kissed me.

"i'm not either," he replied. we got out of the car, and walked into the dorm building. we went into our dorm, put a movie on and cuddled watching the movie. it was a soapy romance one, but once the characters in the movie kissed, it was almost natural that me and bambam kissed. we started kissing until he let go to catch his breath. "hey yugie?" he asked.

"yeah," i replied.

"can i use that kissing pass?" he asked. i chuckled.

"yes, you can," i answered. but i was shocked when he started kissing and sucking on the bottom of my jaw.

!WARNING!
this is an optional read it IS smut so you can scroll past and when you see !!! you can stop. yw smol beans.

also for the not so smol beans this is my first gay smut so i apologize.

i let out a small moan as he moved down my neck, until he reached my sweet spot and sucked on it. i let out a louder moan as he marked my neck. he pushed me down so he was on top of me, and pinned my wrists above my head. he went down to my revealed collar bone and sucked on it too, i tried to keep quiet seeing as i'm loud when i moan. "baby...why're you keeping quiet? who's gonna hear? mark? jackson?" he said in a husky voice.

"y-you s-sure bam?" i asked stuttering. bambam let go on my wrists, and pulled off he shirt i was wearing. he pinned my wrists again, and leaned into my ear.

"i'm sure," he whispered, in a lower sexy voice. at this point i was 100% turned on. he started kissing down my chest, and i'd let out moans almost directly after everyone. until he reached my pants. he looked back up at me, and kissed my lips. "are you sure you want this?" he asked.

"yes," i pleaded. he chuckled. he slowly pull down my pants, and lifted one of my legs up, kissing my inner thigh, where he left marks there too. i let out lots of moans, which by the loom of bambam's face pleased him. brushed his hand over my dick, which made me moan slightly louder than before. he smirked. he pulled down my boxers, and started slowly pumping up and down my dick. i let out a load moan. "b-bam st-stop t-teasing," i let out. bambam chuckled.

"you like this don't you babe?" he asked.

"y-yes," i let out in a quiet tone. he chuckled.

"say that again," he said.

"i-i s-said- B-BAMBAM!" i yelled. bambam cut off my sentence by going down on me. i gripped his hair tightly and moaned louder. he came back up.

"god damn kim yugyeom your moans drive me crazy." he stated. he took off he pants and boxers and flipped me over. "be good for me, okay baby?" he said. 

"mhm," i replied. he aligned himself to my hole and went in slowly. i moaned slowly, until he pulled out quickly.

"be as load as you want." he said. he then entered me quickly, and i let out a load moan. he continued quickly, and he moaned. "fuck yugyeom, you're doing so good," he moaned. he continued until we were panting.

"ahh jesus bam," i moaned. he continued slamming into me. we were so load, but at this point, we didn't care if anyone heard.

"f-fuck yugyeom, i'm gonna-" and it was at that moment, bambam came. 

!!!

he pulled out and lied down, and i lied against his chest. he began messing with my hair. "yugyeom?" bambam asked.

"what?" i replied.

"i love you, so much," he whispered.

"i love you too bams," i replied. then we both slowly drifted to sleep.

i groaned as my phone went off. i grabbed the phone. "yeah?" i answered, in a tired voice.

"jesus christ you guys are loud." jackson spoke into the phone.

"fuck off," i said, ending the call, and heading back to sleep.

a/n

jesus i suck at writing smut. i regret. i feel like i let yall down. oof. anywAYS i really home you guys enjoyed it even the smol beans who didn't read the smut <333

also if you guys want you can ask the characters (or whatever they are since they're technically real people) questions so yeah ksksk i'll answer them in the next a/n

q&a

yugyeom

bambam

youngjae

jinyoung

jackson

jaebum

mark

jungkook

yoongi

hobi

jimin

taehyung

minghao

jaehyun

author (me ofc lmao)