jk; 23

"so then i replied with, uh yeah i sure hope it does," jackson said, eating nother one of mark's fries. i laughed with the others.  i was amazed at how they immediately started to be friendly with me, and it made me so happy to see how happy yugyeom was with bambam. they shpwed a lot of skin ship, which reminded me a bit of how me and jimin used to be. i shrugged off the thought, and continued eating my pizza. they joked and laughed like i used to with my friends. after lunch was over i went back to my dorm, to see jimin on his phone. "oh, hey jungkook, i'm going out soon," he said.

"what're you doing?" i asked. he stayed silent and bit his lip.

"just going out with some friends," he replied.

"oh, with who?" i asked. he stayed silent.

"it's with jin, namjoon, tae, hobi, and yoongi but..." he said looking up. i realized then the reason why i wasn't going.

"oh," i sighed, "what're you guys doing?". silence. then suddenly, taehyung came through the door.

"hey jimin! you ready to go bowlin-" he stopped seeing me. jimin coughed. "uh, hi jungkook," taehyung said.

"hi," i replied.

"anyways, jin is waiting," taehyung said, looking at jimin. jimin got up awkwardly, and stood next to taehyung.

"bye jungkook," jimin said, walking out. it was then i broke down sobbing. i rook the razor in my drawer, and added new cuts to my arm. i was suddenly reminded, they don't like me anymore. it was an act. i'm alone. i sniffled, getting up to he bathroom. i took the pills from the cabinet, and turned the lid.

"if i just go now it won't matter," i whispered to myself. i picked up a pill when i heard the bathroom door open.

"hey jun- JUNGKOOK!" bambam yelled. he smacked the pills, making them scatter,

"NO!" i yelled as they scattered. bambam quickly hugged me.

"JUNGKOOK NO!" he screamed. soon the rest of his crew came. i sobbed.

"just let me go! it doesn't matter! i don't matter!" i sobbed.

"JUNGKOOK YOU MATTER!" bambam told me. i shook my head as i continued to sob. yugyeom stood beside him and got down to join the hug.

"JUNGKOOK THEY MAY NOT LIKE YOU, THEY MAY NOT FORGIVE YOU, BUT WE DO. PLEASE, PLEASE LISTEN!" yugyeom yelled. jackson appeared with the razor blade.

"j-jungkook d-did you?" he asked. they looked up at him as bambam pulled up my sleeve.

"someone get some bandages!" bambam exclaimed.

"on it! let's go youngjae!" jinyoung exclaimed, exiting with youngjae.

--

yj

jinyoung and i left as we went to the store to get bandages. we walked in and i wondered by myself. i was looking at the isles with i felt someone behind me. "i-i have a boyfriend i would s-suges-" i was cut off when a familiar pair of lips kissed mine. i calmly wrapped my arms around his neck. "jaebummie!" i exclaimed, "what're you doing here?" i asked.

"i needed to get away with out going somewhere my father refused." he answered, "how are you?".

"i-i'm good, b-but-"

"JAEBUM ARE YOU FINISHED? WE HAVE A DINNER!" his father yelled. he quickly picked up my hands, and kissed them.

"i'll text you okay? i have to go baby," he said. and just liked that he was gone again. i stood there dumbfounded for a second.