jk; 20

"everything." i responded. bambam and yugyeom helped me up and moved me to their couch. 

"babe, get him some water," bambam said, looking up at yugyeom. yugyeom nodded and got a bottled water from the fridge. "jungkook..have you been eating?" bambam asked, looking at my body. his assumption that i haven't been eating was correct. i rarely eat three meals a day, and mostly eat a few things a day and call it good so the fact that i lost weight didn't surprise me.

"uh, n-no, not a lot," i responded. bambam got up and went to the mini fridge in their room. he got out a cheese stick.

"eat this." he said. i nodded and ate the cheese stick. bambam sighed and sat beside me. "wh-why are you being so nice to me?" i asked me.

"hm?" he replied.

"you used to hate me," i said.

"well, i don't anymore, don't worry about it and eat." bambam said. i nodded and continued eating the cheese stick. yugyeom came back in the room with a water bottle, and tossed it too me. i watched as he wrapped his arms around bambam's and lied his head on his shoulder. "how about we watch friends?" he asked. i nodded.

--

jb

(also slightly smutty lmao i think it makes story funny)

youngjae moaned as i sucked on his collar bone, when the door to my dorm knocked. i stopped. youngjae pulled up his hoodie covering the hickey. "jinyoung shouldn't be home yet," i whispered. i got up, fixed my hair, and answered the door, and froze when i saw my dad standing there, in front. i haven't seen him since i started college.

"jaebum, it's been awhile," my dad said.

"uh, hi dad," i said, "you weren't moving until next week?".

"we decided to come earlier." he spat. i rolled my eyes.

"why're you here anyway?" i asked.

"jaebum, i haven't seen you in years. of course i'm going to invite you to dinner," he said. youngjae got up and stood beside me. "who's this?" my dad asked.

"oh-oh! hi mr. im, i-i'm jaebum's boy-bestfriend." youngjae lied. i was scared when he accidentally almost said boyfriend.

"hm, interesting," my dad said silently, "why don't you invite him to dinner as well, i'd love to meet your friend jaebum.". he turned around and started walking away.

"and what if i don't go to dinner?" i replied. he stopped and turned.

"i have a feeling you won't miss it jaebum." he stated. he then continued walking out.

"j-jaebummie, was that your-"

"my dad? yes," i said cutting him off. 

"ohh," he said quietly. i smirked and pinned him against the wall.

"you thought i was finished?" i said.

"yes you are ew, i'm back." jinyoung said. we turned our heads, and looked at jinyoung.

"oh, uh, hi jinyoung," i said, stepping away from youngjae. we moved out of the door way and jinyoung came in.

"i saw your dad on the way out," jinyoung said.

"yeah," i replied.

"i'm assuming dinner?" he asked. i wrapped my arm around youngjae, and sat with him on my bed.

"yeah," i answer, "he wants youngjae to go.". jinyoung stopped.

"you told him?" he asked.

"no, he thinks he's just a friend," i replied.

"oh," jinyoung said. jinyoung got out his uniform thing for work and tied it around his waste. "well, i'm going to work, and if you do continue what you were doing earlier, please, not on my bed." he stated, grabbing his keys and walking out.

when it was time for dinner, i went to youngjae's place to pick him up. youngjae walked out with a nice white shirt on and black pants, and he got in the passenger seat. he looked pretty sexy in the outfit, no jaebum, you can't not right now. i noticed you could see his collar bone a tiny bit, and smirked at the mark i made. "do i look okay?" youngjae asked.

"you look great baby, let's go." i said.

--

yg

"i'm sure jinyoung is at the cafe by now,"  bambam said, "jungkook you want to go with?". jungkook shook his head.

"i-i'm i mean, i-it's okay," he said, getting up. "thank you," he said.

"it's no problem bambam honestly, just text one of us if you need anything? okay?" i asked. he nodded. i watched by the dorm as he walked away, when bambam put his hand on my shoulder.

"he hasn't been eating," he said. i looked at him.

"r-really?" i asked. bambam nodded. i wrapped my arms around him. "i-i'm scared bammie," i whispered. he rubbed my back, and kissed my forehead.

"i know yugs, c'mon, let's gp get some coffee," bambam said, getting his keys out. we walked into the cafe and sat across from jackson.

"you guys only took 5 years to get here," jackson said.

"oh you be quiet jackson." i replied. he laughed.

"honestly you can't talk when you and mark fucked before meeting with us yesterday," bambam said. mark went red as jinyoung, bambam, and i laughed.

"fuck off!" jackson exclaimed, "at least when we fuck we at least try to be quiet.".

"the college know's what's mine then," bambam replied. i blushed and hit his shoulder.

"touche," jackson said. mark came over with our drinks.

"did you see jungkook today?" he asked. i nodded.

"he wasn't doing any better to be honest," i answered.

"what? why did they meet up with jungkook?" jinyoung asked. mark explained to him. "tch, that poor thing, i'm sure all his friends hate him," jinyoung said. i nodded, leaning my head on bambam.

"what's with you and bambam's shoulder??" jackson asked.

"seriously though," bambam said.

"i like laying on you~" i hummed.

"y'all are so gay," jackson said.

"and you're not?" jinyoung replied.

"OH MY GOD JINYOUNG!" bambam yelled.

"HE GOT YOU THERE JACKSON!" i replied. jackson rolled his eyes.

"its OKAY to be GAY," he said. we laughed. we turned our heads when we saw a familiar boy walk in, crying and sniffling.

"youngjae?" mark asked.

"what's wrong?" bambam asked, sitting up.

"jaebum is getting married."

a/n

iejjewosj i love cliff hangers sorry for updating so late jkdsjk

q; what ver. of the eyes on you album did you get?

a; you ver. :))