bb; 1

yugyeom sighed as he joined the table and sat beside me. "what's wrong?" jackson asked.

"yeah yugs, what's wrong?" i asked him.

"jungkook and i fought again," he said, running his hand through is hair.

"you've been fighting a lot recently," jaebum replied.

"double chocolate mocha with cream," mark said, setting down yugyeom's drink.

"thanks mark, but yeah we have been fighting a lot recently," yugyeom said, sipping a drink from his mocha.

"salted carmel cappuccino," jinyoung said, setting down my drink. jinyoung and mark joined the table and sat down.

"well, i'll tell you one thing, i saw him come in here with his roommate jimin the other day," jinyoung said.

"yeah, jungkook and jimin are really close," yugyeom replied. my phone went off.

1 message from jessica

"ah hold on jessica is messaging me," i said.

"when are you going to break it off with her anyways?" jackson asked.

"you know what, i'm bored, let me do that now," i said.

jessica; wyd

bambam❤; jess this isn't working out....it's not you it's me....i'm sorry but i'm breaking up with you

i clicked off my phone and focused back on yugyeom. he was wearing a brown turtleneck sweater and black jeans and some brown shoes he messed with his black hair. "what did she said?" he asked me.

"i don't know i blocked her number before she could reply," i said.

"you know bambam, you're kinda an asshole," he said.

"it's not being an asshole if i break it off before she cries," i replied.

"you know bambam, you could get yourself a very nice girl if you tried," mark said.

"if i had half your looks, i'd have a boyfriend in a week." jinyoung said.

"well too bad i'm the only straight guy in a group of gay friends," i said.

"you don't know that," jackson stated.

"i do. i've screwed a ton of girls." i said.

"that doesn't mean shit," jaebum said.

"mhm!" everyone besides me said.

"i'm about as straight as that straw over there," i said, pointing at the straws.

"uh, bam, those are bendy straws." mark told me.

"why the fuck does a cafe have bendy straws?!" i exclaimed. yugyeom laughed.

"well anyways, i have a final this week and if i don't pass it because of this jungkook shit i'm going to be pissed." yugyeom said.

"i think you should just break it off now," jaebum suggested.

"well, i still love him even though we fight," yugyeom replied.

"love is a strong word yugs," i said.

"yugyeom, when was the last time you two fucked?" jackson asked.

"hmm i don't know, maybe a month ago or so," yugyeom answered.

"i think he's cheating on you with jimin." jackson stated.

"wh-what no. jungkook wouldn't do that to me, besides, i'm pretty sure jimin is dating kim taehyung that art major dude," yugyeom replied.

"well i'm just stating my opinion," jackson added. yugyeom's phone started to go off.

"ah, speak of the devil," he said, taking out his phone. "hey babe," he said. i don't know why, but it bothered me that he called jungkook 'babe'. it shouldn't bother me, but it does. "i'm at the cafe right now with my friends," yugyeom added. "mhm, yeah, okay, well i'll just see if bambam will go with me," he said sadly. "okay, bye, i love you." he hung up the phone. it also bothered me that he used love towards jungkook, but why should i care?

"did that asshole just bail on you?" jackson asked. yugyeom nodded.

"we were supposed to see a movie tonight," he answered.

"i'll go with you yugs," i said.

"will you? that'd be great!" he said.
i nodded and smiled. he gave me a huge smile and hugged me. "thanks bam!" he said.

"okay, well we'd better get back to work, looks like we're getting some costumers soon," jinyoung said, looking at mark. mark nodded. the two got up and back behind the counters as we continued having normal conversation.
———
later on the day, on the way to my last class i noticed yugyeom and jungkook making out by the vending machines. i'd normally ignore this but today it made me so sad and angry. almost jealous, but i wouldn't be jealous about that right? that'd be dumb. i should be happy anyways that yugs is getting along with his boyfriend. i shrugged it off and just continued to class. maybe i just need a new hook up. yeah that's it. macy mils gave me her number a while back, i'll call her later.
———
after classes i went back to my dorm, to find jungkook sitting on our couch. "oh, hi bambam," he said.

"that's kunpimook to you," i scoffed.

"what's your deal?" he said.

"i know you've been ditching him recently," i replied. jungkook rolled his eyes.

"can't help it if i'm busy." jungkook said. i rolled my eyes and scoffed at him.

"that's a pretty shit excuse for someone yugyeom claims he loves," i mumbled under my breath.

"what was that?" he asked.

"nothing," i replied.

"i could kick your ass if i wanted too bhuwakul." jungkook stated.

"i should say the same to you, jeon." i shot back. jungkook rolled his eyes again and focused back in his phone. "where's yugs anyways?" i asked.

"showering," jungkook said.

"and you're here why?" i asked.

"is it a crime to want to see my boyfriend?" he asked. i scoffed.

"if you wanted to see him you would be fucking-"

"oh hey bams!" yugyeom said, walking out of the bathroom.

"hi yugs," i said, changing my tone into a more enthusiastic tone.

"hey babe," jungkook said, leaning towards him to peck him on the lips.

"hey, it's 5 don't you have to go with jimin to that thing?" yugyeom reminded him.

"ahh, yeah, guess i'd better go," jungkook said, getting up and walking out.

"i wish you wouldn't hate him you know," yugyeom said.

"who said i hate him?" i asked.

"'that's kunpimook to you.' please," yugyeom replied.

"listen, i just don't like his vibes," i said.

"well i let him fuck me in the ass so," yugyeom replied.