jm; 6

taehyung dropped me off at my dorm, and pecked my lips. "i'll see you tomorrow jiminie~" taehyung hummed to me.

"I'll see you tomorrow tae!" i replied as my boyfriend walked away. i took a deep breath. did i want to face jungkook? it's my dorm anyways, it'd look weird if i didn't go in. i sighed and opened the door, and frozed when i saw jungkook on top of yugyeom. they didn't even notice me. i slammed the door and slid down against it. i felt tears coming to my eyes. "fuck you jeon jungkook!" i yelled. i got up and ran to the campus bathrooms. i cried alone, in my stall for a bit until someone came and knocked.

"is this stall being used?" the voice asked.

"yeah," i replied.

"oh sorry,"  he said. i heard him as he walked into another stall.

"hey, uh, this is gonna sound hella weird, but could you help me with something?" i asked.

"yeah! no problem." he said.

"well you see, i may have to explain a bit, but me and this guy, we've been fucking on the down low, but both of us are in a relationship." i said.

"oh i see," the voice replied.

"and we started this thing, i've felt so much guilt for doing it, but i'm so in love with the other guy that i let it happen anyways," i said. i heard him nod.

"but we made a promise not to screw our boyfriends during this time, but we broke that promise twice today, and at first i was mad, but now i'm just sad, and disappointed in myself." i told him anonymously.

"why are you disappointed in yourself?" he asked.

"well, it's just, i knew i shouldn't have trusted him, and fell for him, i don't even know if he truly loves me back or if this is just a friends with benefits ordeal," i answered.

"i see," he said. "well, you should spend some time away from him for a bit, and then when your comfortable, tell him how you feel."

"yeah i thin-"

"MARK WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING SO LONG GET THE FUCK OUT THEY'RE WAITING ON US!" someone yelled. mark. it sounds familiar.

"sorry, i gotta go," mark said. i stood as i heard the male walk out.

--

yg

"you guys had sex?" mark asked. i nodded.

"twice?!" jackson asked. i nodded again. "yugyeom, you're a fucking idiot. why would you fuck him after him being a huge ass asshole to you, and bambam?" jackson said. i shrugged.

"people are busy sometimes," i said.

"yugyeom, i know for a fact jungkook is too busy doing shit with jimin most of the time," jackson stated.

"again, jimin has been there for him okay? they're close friends, and jimin and taehyung are in a very serious relationship, if i remember my conversation with tae the other day, he's planning on proposing to him soon." i told them. jackson sighed.

"b-jackson, there's no use fighting with him right now." mark said. jackson sighed. "anyways, is bambam still screwing that girl?" mark asked.

"yeah, probably," i said.

--

bb

i locked the door to my door and turned back to kami. this was the hot event of the night. where i lock and seal the deal. i checked to make sure my condom was still in my pocket, and smirk when it was. kami sat on my bed. "you have a roommate?" she asked.

"yeah, but he's out right now," i replied.

"ah i see," she said. i got close and leaned over her.

"but let's not talk about him shall we?" i asked. she smirked.

"right." she said. we started making out. it felt wrong. i started to imagine yugyeom, and how cute he looked going out with jungkook. and the way he smiled. and then his lips. and imagined kissing them. wait bambam stop! stop stop! i stopped, and took off my shirt, then hers. i pinned her arms above her head and began kissing down her neck. then i started to think about yugyeom in this position, leaving hickies all down his neck. yugyeom quietly mo- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING. I'M STRAIGHT. I CAN'T. I'M. i stopped. picked up her shirt and handed her her shirt. "the fuck?" she said.

"i'm sorry, i can't do this right now," i said. she scoffed, and put her shirt on.

"fuck you bambam." she spat as she walked out. yugyeom, happened to be there as she walked out. he walked in.

"what the hell was that?!" he asked. i kept staring at the door, until i shook my head out of my gaze.

"uh, i changed my mind i didn't want to fuck her," i answered.

"wait, you didn't fuck her?!" yugyeom exclaimed.

"nuh uh." i stated. he looked at me shocked.

"why not?" he asked. i blushed thinking about why i stopped.

"i-uh, i d-don't know," i answered. yugyeom carried on.

"i'm gonna take a shower," he said, taking off his shirt. i stared at his abs  as he got his phone to listen to music. "eh, bams, you okay?" he asked. i shook out of my gaze again.

"i- uh- yeah." i stated, going to my bed side to check my phone.

|

jaxs_markipoo

liked by yu_brownie and markx_wangpuppie and 694 others

jaxs_markipoo: @/markx_wangpuppie told me not to post this because he said he looks bad :/// someone please tell jackson he looks good

peach_youngie: hey! get back to work already you were on break for like an hour!!

memebum94: lmaooo jinyoung is exposing you

bambams_: @/memebum94 bih don't even we all have usernames without numbers and you pull up with a 94 in your user pfft bitch i wish you would.

jaxs_markipoo: ^^^

yu_brownie: @/markx_wangpuppie you look good!!!

ner_hay: bitch what jackson wang is fine 😩

|

i laughed at my comment. i then remembered when yugyeom was about to shower. he was, sexy without his shirt. shit, bambam you're straight what am i thinking. i seriously don't know what's been going on recently, i'm getting jealous over him and jungkook, he basically never leaves my mind. he's all i think about. shit. kim yugyeom, you drive me crazy.