yg; 16

!WARNING!

the story WILL get more deep, and more mature, if you are sensitive to self harm or suicide please stop reading for your own risk (or don't but don't blame me when it hits you HARD) that's reason that was written as an ending almost so for anyone that can't handle it can end the story there with an ending.

"we literally see each other everyday," bambam said. 

"here's your drinks," mark said, setting down our drinks.

"i know, but we've never gone on a real date," i replied.

"he's right bambam," jackson added. the bell drom the door rang and looked to see jaebum, frustrated and on the phone, being followed by youngjae.

"i'm not going to meet that whore," jaebum spoke into the phone. bambam put his arm around my waist and looked up at youngjae with a confused look.

"it's his dad," youngjae replied quietly. we nodded.

"what the hell- no. don't move here." jaebum spoke coldly into the phone, "whatever, bye. i fucking hate him!" jaebum yelled. youngjae put his hand on his arm.

"hey, babe, calm down," he told his boyfriend calmly. jaebum ran his hand through his hair, and took a deep breath, and kissed youngjae.

"sorry baby, he's just overly wanting me to meet his new wife." jaebum replied. youngjae held onto his arm and lied his head on his shoulder.

--

jm

i continued stacking books. "jimin, i'm sure by now no one remembers," sooyoung told me, stacking more books.

"i hope so," i replied.

"so tae forgave you?" she asked me.

"surprisingly, yes," i answered.

"oh my god she did not,"  she said looking at the books.

"what did jisoo do this time?" i asked, chuckling.

"she some how mixed up the harry potter series with the romance novels??" she said.

"Oh my lord." i said.

"PARK JISOO GET OVER HERE!" sooyoung yelled. jisoo stumbled a bit, but made it over to us.

"yes?" she asked.

"how do you mix up fantasy with romance??" sooyoung asked. she shrugged. we face palmed as she giggled.

"by the way, did that jennie girl ask you out already?" i asked. she blushed and nodded.

"AWWWW!!" me and sooyoung cooed.

"park jimin~" a familiar voice sang, as he came into the library.

"i think that's for you," sooyoung told me. i sighed and walked out to see taehyung.

"oh my lord taehyung," i said.

"park jimin, i invite you, to my dorm tonight! there with be lots of sprite and cereal for us to eat and tons of episodes of friends for us to binge!" he exclaimed. i laughed.

"and if i don't except?" i asked.

"you wouldn't miss out on cereal and friends would you?" he replied. i chuckled.

"ok, then yes." i answered. taehyung picked me up and twirled me around, kissing my nose.

"i shall see you tonight then!" he exclaimed.